Reviews for Pinned
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Wow good story is there more?
tannerose5 chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
I think you wrote Rossi just fine. He seems gruff, but I think he's an old softie at heart. I'm glad Morgan will be around for a long time to come.
dannyanne chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I love to find Morgan/Rossi stories and this one is great.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
it is only that i like everybody but morgan is a favorite along with reid. even if i don't like one of them. i don't mention it out of respect for people who do like that person.
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
They will get a chance to have that drink, although it might come in the form of a hospital cup and be juice instead of scotch. Instead of an expensive suit, it will be a pair of jeans for Rossi, and a beautiful hospital gown for Morgan.
ddgorgeous chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Love it!
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Morgan must be feeling wooden after the while experience! :D Sorry, love making bad pubs like this! But Morgan should be relieved that he is not the Wicked Witch of the East! :D and yay! Rossi found him! More please!
jenny crum chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Come on Rossi find our boy
tannerose5 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
I would hope that Rossi makes it in time. Hopefully, a neighbor saw the house cave in and called 911.
"Guest", this is why l love fanfiction. You don't have to be in love with every character to love a story about them.
This story is well written, and I especially love the care Rossi is taking to try to unruffle some feathers that were ruffled during the last case.
Derek needs to recall some of his fondest memories while waiting for help to come. It always help to replay the great moments of your life.
lovely.reader129 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
I'm in heaven lol. This is coming quicker then I thought. Lucky me lol but thank god for Rossi ! Oh and great job on this chapter !
lovely.reader129 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I'm loving this chapter! But I feel so bad for poor Derek. I hope you don't hurt him too bad lol. (Although I love me some Derek whump). I can't wait for more, please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
don't take this wrong but why does the previous reviewer care they don't even like morgan.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I didn't see "character death" anywhere in the synopsis. I hope you're not going to be one of those writers that sneak it in during the final chapter.
Great beginning, keep going.