Reviews for Harry Potter and The Heir Of Merlin's Promise Phoenix
Juan Perez1 chapter 1 . 10/17
sooo...wool plantation right? ahhh yes so majestic, those wool trees, just as majestic as those ham bushes and milk stalks...
Metacarius chapter 22 . 10/8
I think I’m done. I appreciate what you’re doing, but so many things broke suddenly that the flow of the story is not working. There’s no real comprehensive plot build, just a leap to the next revelation. I wish you the best in your continued efforts.
NaruSakufan123 chapter 112 . 10/2
Rise of the wizards by Teuful1987, Heart&Soul by Sillimaure, and Harry Potter & The Fifth Element by bexis1 are my top 3 HP fics that i read at least once a year their structure/plot/romance are all top notch
if i had to add a forth it would be A Cadmean Victory by DarknessEnthroned
i hope after you finish the rewrite you find the will to do/finish the sequel
MrsH chapter 3 . 10/1
Can't help but point out that it's less than 1,000 miles from the southern tip of England to the northern tip of Scotland. So "thousands of miles away" from The Burrow to Hogwarts is a fairly large mistake. Add in all the grammar and time errors, and I will be giving up on the story even though I like the premise and the overall writing style. Best of luck with your writing in the future, but this one isn't for me.
kirosyamcha chapter 58 . 9/19
this story has a lot of yelling, bellowing, screaming, and angst lol
kirosyamcha chapter 1 . 9/8
ugh interesting story but can you break up the paragraphs a bit, they are unwieldy half the time :/
Akane Mosoa chapter 58 . 8/12
I thought crouch quit the ministry, so why is he back?
Akane Mosoa chapter 31 . 8/10
Si is Spanish and italian, oui is French. You might want to correct that soon.
IncandescentOne chapter 1 . 7/24
Some advice: you should edit the beginning of this first chapter, it starts off with serious wall of text syndrome. Added to the rather crazy title... it's offputting.
Tyler chapter 21 . 7/3
So I do like this story but it almost seems like you don’t have a solid plot down...? Is everything supposed to jump all over and twist with itself?
This story is absolute shit. You do nothing but rip off ideas from anime.
Great chapter it is good for him to have responsibility and his bond mates will be happy
RealNumbSkull chapter 7 . 6/13
Can Hermione predict the future 2
RealNumbSkull chapter 7 . 6/13
They nearly died because of a book can Molly predict the future
HarryPotterGeek chapter 16 . 6/12
This is by far the bet fanfic I've ever read!
1,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »