Reviews for Family is Home
an elffy chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
This is why I believe Estel sounds older than a toddler. First he says he was afraid that his new father might be mad at waking him up, second, his father is teaching him about atheles, Third he goes places without an adult. A toddler would have to be watched at all times because he is exploring things and could hurt himself. Fourth he said he wasn't afraid when he was in danger. It is a good story, and I like how Estel helped his friend.
an elffy chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
This is a well written story, but he sounds older than 3 years old. In the beginning of the story he seams to be more like 5 or 6 years old and towards the end he seems more like a 10 year old.
a person chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
I hope they don't take him hunting until he is at least 10 or 11.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
good
elfy chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
He seams a bit old for a three year old child.
CosmicEssence chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
Good good, not sure about the jackals though.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
Great story. Love it. After class, I'll read the seguel, judging by this story, it would great. :)
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
Aww! Little Estel was so cute in this story. Please write more, I would like to read them.
Faerfaen chapter 8 . 5/5/2003
this was really Really REALLY good!

**~ Dy *~*
Orphelia-Rose chapter 8 . 4/26/2003
Wow! Great Job so far! I really liked the part you put in about Estel forgiving Trinea..I thought that was very nice ) I hope you update soon! You are a wonderful author! Don't forget about us! ~_
Salogel chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Haha, you found me. ( I mean I suppose you did if you are reading this.) I like this story it is really cute. So you have pleased Salogel the master of the universe so far, keep it up!
MonicaOP chapter 8 . 9/30/2002
Hi , this is a great story! I like it :), I like how you made Estel able to be friend with al least 2 elf-children!, in most of the fics he's left alone or molested by other kids, but here you managed to make it look not only posible but obvious that Estel can make friends and be able to be a good companion in problems . Thanks for a good reading, be well and take care.
Anita H chapter 8 . 9/25/2002
A good ending to a very nice story!

Just a little tip, which I got too: when someone starts speaking, begin that sentence on a new line. That way, you won't get confused on who is saying what. It's probably a format problem (as was mine), but I just wanted to let you know :)

I also saw you started a new Aragorn story!

*quickly hits 'submit review' and starts reading the other story*
Analorien chapter 8 . 9/23/2002
Very good! Please do continue to share your gift with us.
JediKnightBalthasar chapter 8 . 9/22/2002
You really think I'm helpful? I thought I was just annoying! Well, that's what comes of thinking. I liked it, and I think that Trinea's good-well, I would think so, if I believed in good and evil. He's not so mean, the fact that he was sorry for what he did does affect who he is, and the way he keeps seeing Estel really makes him sound like a decent soul. It's sorta funny when you say "Aragorn", because natural that triggers a mental picture of Viggo Morenson as opposed to a little kid. You could easily write a sequel to this one, about Aragorn (um, Estel) and Corean, and how Trinea turns out. Yeah. I'll check out your other stuff when I'm not supposed to be doing homework. I really love your writing!

~Balthasar