Reviews for Stairway To Heaven
Lehna chapter 29 . 5/14
Thank you for this beautiful story!
misuky7 chapter 29 . 10/20/2014
This was absolutely breathtaking and I am so sad it ended. I adored it. :3
Hi chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
This story is great and all but I can't take it seriously omi every time I read 'Lucifer' I wonder if it's a joke. The Supernatural fandom wow
Guest chapter 29 . 6/23/2014
Now I'm crying... This is one of the best stories I've ever read.. I'm not usually emotional but I can't stop crying over this I hope Sam and Lucifer are happy.
Barranca chapter 28 . 1/12/2014
This made me cry. I hope Sam will be content to remain with his beloved until the end of time, because there's no way back.
Hellraiser1701 chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
to hell, and back
Hellraiser1701 chapter 26 . 1/3/2014
your tearing me apart! i'm crying the whole next chapter
Hellraiser1701 chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
awww!
Hellraiser1701 chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
oooh! crowley
Hellraiser1701 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
sam, just crumble already!
Hellraiser1701 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
to be honest this is my first time reading a sam/ lucifer
XxZessxX chapter 29 . 11/24/2013
Oh, that's a lot to process. Damn you broke my heart when Lucifer jumped into the cage. Gladly I was too busy reading to cry but it was close.
It's unbelivably hard to find a good Samifer story and finally I found one :) I like that you stay with the original plot (as much as it is possible) and just add Samifer to the mix and then let's see what happens.
I really liked how Sam and Lucifer got to know each other and got used to the others presence and missed him when he wasn't there. The diner girl who flirted with Lucifer or at least tried xD Hilarious. If she knew who she was hitting on xD The demon blood and withdrawel chapters where awesome :) I loved them. Really cool. When someone goes with you trough that you know you can count on them no matter what.
The idea with Chuck and them reading the newest events was cute and kinda cool.
When Gabriel appeared I thought 'Oh no! How am I suppose to enjoy Sam and Lucifer if Gabriel is standein next to them' (I love a good Sabriel) but you really managed to make it good. I just love the scene when Gabriel pointed out the obvious to Lucifer xD So cool. Lucifer not understanding any of it until his litte brother comes and makes him see it :3 Nice idea.
And Crowley was there for that alone I love you. I love Crowley and every appearance (no matter how small) is good :) And I liked how you portraited Death. I love Death, he is just so unbelivably cool :D
Lucifer was really sweet with Sam. Always nice and gentle and kind and affectionate. So not the what you think the devil yould be like. I really liked that. That he gave up his plans for Sam was really remarkable. Who would've thought he would do that.
And how Sam acted after Lucifer jumped. Damn. That was so intense. And now he jumped into the cage to Lucifer. I'm so curious what Lucifer will say to that.
I love your story and really had fun the last two days with reading this and really look forward to read more :D
XxZessxX
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 29 . 11/8/2013
Awesome epic story. :D
SPN Mum chapter 29 . 11/8/2013
*cries* I hate for the brothers to be apart, no matter the reason. I hope Sam and Lucifer really do have an everlasting love, as they will be together in the cage for forever. That's a long time. I can only wish that Dean and Bobby will one day get past the loss of Sam, even though they know he is where he wants to be.
saelysia-the-greater chapter 29 . 11/6/2013
I AM IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTIONS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I love this story. So much. And it hurts me and I actually started to cry today in class after I read it. Please, tell me you plan on doing something further with this?!

Love and affection,