Reviews for Stairway To Heaven
YokaiAngel chapter 29 . 3/7
Wow!~~~
Raz Will Not Participate chapter 18 . 1/24
Oh my G-d, I'm squealing! That's so cute, when Lucifer discovered his love for Sammy.
kcrb0202 chapter 29 . 9/10/2016
Yep Deans gonna be a mess for a while. I love this story so much, by the way this is the story that made me realize I ship Samifer so this is my first ship for. This made me laugh, cry, and want to scream sometimes. So amazing job
kcrb0202 chapter 28 . 9/10/2016
Heart break for Sam, Dean and Bobby. It's not easy to someone you love in pain when your trying to help and it's not enough. Deans going to be like Sam was in a way. Lucifer is probably happy to see Sam and sad at the same time because he did not want Sam in the cage. This chapter hurts like the show, ripping my heart out
kcrb0202 chapter 27 . 9/10/2016
I feel like crying now. Poor Sam and Lucifer my heart breaks for them.
kcrb0202 chapter 26 . 9/10/2016
Awwww. Poor guys, Michael you dick fuck off and let Lucifer be happy.
kcrb0202 chapter 25 . 9/9/2016
Yay Deans accepting Luc now, Sam's going to be happy. Lucifers thoughts on Deans big brother speech XD. Awwws all around
kcrb0202 chapter 24 . 9/9/2016
Just awwww from most of this :D.
kcrb0202 chapter 25 . 9/9/2016
kcrb0202 chapter 24 . 9/9/2016
Just awwww from most of this :D.
kcrb0202 chapter 23 . 9/9/2016
Somethings that made me laugh: it's been a hell of day, I always imagined you going somewhere...I don't know evil. Where would you consider to be a suitably evil place for me to think. I don't know, a crypt or something. XD. Dean is praying to you?, more like bellowing lol. Dean when he comes to Bobbys is amazing XD. Dean not getting it makes me mad, but that's in character for him. Go Lucifer prove it to Dean.
kcrb0202 chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
My emotions this chapter: I wanted to cry for DeanLucifer, Deans guilt and Luces anguishThen then it went awww, Sam said it :D
kcrb0202 chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
kcrb0202 chapter 23 . 9/9/2016
kcrb0202 chapter 21 . 9/9/2016
Oh no no no, that did not happen. I feel like I'm going to cry. Lucifer you should have just gone to Sam you stupid angle and the stupid demon should have followed their orders.