Reviews for Novo
bdjc chapter 5 . 10/12
Can’t wait to see what happens next! And a quick question, will there be any flinx in this story? Jinx was briefly mentioned in the first story, and Wally was in Jump pursuing a villain… please keep me hopeful!
navydivea chapter 5 . 10/2
Neat. Not sure how else to some this up. Wally might be the trick to get things moving.
Yay update! Thanks for it, happy to see it!
MelissaHosackyahoo.com chapter 5 . 9/13
I’ve power read through “Breaker” and now the first five chapters of this. I am loving it! Please keep updating. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a happy ending for Garfield and Rae.
Heaven1y-hands chapter 5 . 9/9
This is a good story. Glad it’s back after so long. I feel a personal connection with Raven in this series. That’s for your insight and perspective.
chica13 chapter 5 . 9/9
Is this going to briefly become a WallyxRaven story?
inkpixie chapter 5 . 9/9
Glad this got an update. I like how accurate you write Wally. Kudos
Deadly Dahlia chapter 5 . 9/8
Thank you so much more the update. I love your work.
krostovikraven1 chapter 5 . 9/7
So happy to have an update for this story, glad you haven't abandoned it. Now with Wally in the picture, he might just get Raven to feel herself again. I mean, his logic is, well, logical. Treat her like a human being, not like a walking, ticking bomb, as true as that may be, because she's been walking on egg shells only because the others do. Now I just hope Garfield doesn't do anything stupid just because he's jealous.
Great chapter, as always.
made my day to see this update, such a good chapter, you are so good with your story arcs and how they are all laid out and what moment happens where, it really is a joy to read your work, I love every word
chocobojockey16 chapter 5 . 9/5
Ohohoho, Wally West and the plot thickens! Nice update to see that this story is still going. Please please please continue and keep up the good work! Love the story and reading how Raven is slowly readjusting to everyone!
dream synopsis chapter 5 . 9/4
I got so damn excited when I saw this had an update. Read it, and it was amazing as usual. I'm sad now though that there's no more to read :( lol please update soon! I love this story so much.
Rumsey chapter 5 . 9/4
OMG YOU UPDATED! Ah I love Wally. What a refreshing new approach to ravens situation
rhiann0nrb chapter 5 . 9/3
I literally got a jolt of excitement when I saw the update!
Taterlicious00 chapter 5 . 9/3
yes! my favorite story has an update!