Reviews for Novo
Yas queen. Thank you for updating! I love this story and I am so excited to see where it goes
Thedylos chapter 4 . 6/16
This is such a great history. Looking forward for the next chapter 3
Hope you come back soon and don’t leave us hanging for years again, really love this story
I was rereading Breaker and had to come back here to suggest a potentially.. entertaining(?), scene where Raven somehow ends up finding her clothes in Beast Boy's drawer lol (the ones from ch 4/5 in breaker) that would be difficult to pull off but just a thought lol
Happy to read another chapter, your work is always delightful : )
Good shit! GOOD SHIT RIGHT HERE! Good shit!

But seriously this is a really well written and good fanfic and I am thankful that I found it
Mad Hatter Massacre chapter 4 . 4/2
Happy to see an update! Some progress is being made, interesting to read.
Michellesca95 chapter 4 . 3/27
I'm so happy you're continuing this! 'Breaker' is one of my favorite Teen Titans/BbRae fics, and I really like what you've written of this so far.

About the fic. I'm glad to see that they're starting to realize that Raven need her friends right now, even if she's not the same after losing her memories. And I like that Raven is thinking that she might had lost her memories but she can start making new ones. And of course I love that Raven and Beast Boy are getting closer, even if it kind of scares me because is probably dangerous...

Anyway, I'm happy you're writing again, I hope you continue and we can read more soon.
Johnny Beast chapter 4 . 3/25
The only thing I remember from this story is that Raven doesn’t have her memory.
majinmarkuz chapter 1 . 3/24
Awesome so glad that your back
The Re-reader chapter 4 . 3/23
really enjoyed this update. Like many other I went back and read Breaker again and reread Novo and I'm happy you are continuing the story.
Ever chapter 4 . 3/22
So glad to see this story updated. Breaker and novo are two of the best one in this site. I'll be rereading breaker while waiting for the next update!
MushuFireLorde chapter 4 . 3/21
I like the fact that not only is the narrative engaging and easy to visualize given the characterization of the Titans, but also because Novo and even Breaker shed a valuable insight on life. I love stories that allow the reader to think, and really contemplate this 'what for' question. I'm glad that Raven is learning to live less restricted because she understands why it's important to feel and value the gift of having emotions. Can't wait for the next update!
shadowyshadow chapter 4 . 3/18
reread breaker when I saw this alert. It was good. This looks great and promising. Hope to see an update soon but understand how life can get it the way of hobbies. :)
Ballerina-Geek chapter 4 . 3/16

Beautiful beautiful chapter! So simple and elegant, that was truly a treat to read. Thank you (:

I loved the last section of the chapter the most. Its so sweet that she is starting to enjoy friendship and companionship again. And also bittersweet that even though she might never regain her memories theres a potential to creat new ones! :) you demonstrated that perfect aesthetic without explicitly stating it and bashing us readers over the head. I loved it. Thank you