Reviews for Novo
56Breadsticks chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Novo* I’m so sorry, typing on my phone makes for cumbersome texting errors
56Breadsticks chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Omg, I absolutely love it! I assume you’re not going to finish this story though. I’ve never written a fic before but if you are willing I would love to adopt Nova for the simple pleasure of giving myself an ending. Please message me about the details if you can and you are willing to let me work on your abandoned story.
rolygarcor chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
its been a while since the last update. hopefully this story is not left unfinished.
SexyMaster chapter 3 . 11/24/2017
Please continue! I love this story. Its amazing. I want more please
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Baby come back... and finish this fic please the first one was so good man love your work
Kenny-Kai chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
I don't even know why I came back to this story again seeing as you haven't updated in two years, just wanted to leave a review saying how much I still love your work and hoping that you'll come back one day to finish this story. Thanks for giving us Breaker!
M.Lalonde chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Its maybe too late for this, i dont know if you can continuos this fic but I hope so.
wolfborn19211 chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
whyyyyyyyyplease I beg of u update
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
im disapointed with myself for starting the second part of this even though i saw it hadnt been updated in two years. im in love with your work and really wish you'd continue or at least leave us with a goodbye. It really sucks not knowing if this is the end of the story or not.
BeastBx chapter 3 . 1/20/2017
No es posible que esta historia sea tan buena... En serio, el mejor Fanfic de una serie ficticia.
MrsGarfieldLogan chapter 3 . 1/3/2017
It's been two years. I've been checking this everyday for almost two years waiting for an update. I've finally decided to give up hope & accept that you will not finish this story. I'm SO sad I'll never find out how this ends. On the other hand, it allows me to have it end any way I please in my imagination. Best of luck to you and your future endeavors. I will not be back again.
Naoko Andre chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
Hi! I just read your whole story and just wanted to say that it's amaziiing! I loved it! And I love how thibgs are going now... hope it really is the beginning of a new love story for BB and Raven.
I know you haven't uploaded anything ofr this story for a while... bit, just saying, it would be awesone if you continued this..
Your story is great!
RandomReader chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
Are you abandoning this story?

Erm. I probably could have rephrased that better. I apologize.

I just. I love this story so much, I can't even eign to describe how heartbreaking it would be if I never get to finish it.

It's probably too much to ask... But please please please please continue this story 3
Norad2 chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
It's so good to finally read the latest chapter of the adventure I started reading so long ago. It's still as amazing as it ever was.
Savellla chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
You are the Teen Titans equivalent of George RR Martin. Breaking reeled me in, making me scream and cry when it was finally over, breaking my heart along the way until the ending shattered it. Now you've given us all new hope with these three chapters. Please, please, PLEASE find a way to continue this! If I wasn't a poor college student I would seriously pay you to continue this story. There is so much left to explore. I know life happens, but hundreds of us are hanging on your every word here! At this point I don't think we care if something isn't up to a certain standard, if things feel contrived, or whatever. ... All we want is closure.