Reviews for Novo
Ulcaasi chapter 3 . 1/24
Damn. All your chapters are seriously loaded. :3 I feel like my heart might burst from all that emotion and feels.

...
She could be such a (-perfectionist-) sometimes.

No, actually. This (-is-) the first time I've invited one of the team. For fun.
RiotMonkey chapter 3 . 1/24
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This makes me so happy! Please update as soon as possible. This story is such a delight, you have such talent for writing, and I just can't wait for an update as long as I've been for this last one. Please go back to the monthly/bi-monthly updates. My poor heart can't take waiting any longer than that. ;_;

(really, though, it's more about knowing when to expect a chapter that makes the waiting so much easier)
JordanCruz93 chapter 3 . 1/24
Glad ur posting again ]
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 1/24
It made me smile in such romantic abandon. There is hope and maybe a future together. Garfield is so optimistic that she's starting to see it as well. And perhaps that might be a key to help her heal, not by reminding her or inadvertently compare her to her old self but to give her a chance to a truly new beginning. Her powers will always be there regardless, but it would be her take in everything around her that would make her decide whether to live up to a memory for her friends sake or for her own.
I can't wait for what will come next. Thank you for not forgetting about this story.
RetickLover chapter 3 . 1/24
Loooove iiiit. I feel so bad for Robin having to deal with this stress, and it also sucks that he and Raven don't have the bond like before but it's understandable especially since he's all wonky atm T-T

Anyway, looking forward to your update :)
Soulfulbard chapter 3 . 1/24
Glad to see this story is back.

And I'm really glad to see Raven both starting to get some of herself back and trying to move forward. It's a good mix.
KingOuma chapter 3 . 1/24
Damn it, Raven. You dun guffed. I seriously love the way the story goes. Not too slow, not to fast, and all /this little/ things happening around that shape it all up. Great Job!
SinnersDate chapter 3 . 1/24
Fantastic 3
Mobiusman3 chapter 3 . 1/24
This is why I like slice of life so much more than action. It's so much more human, more real.
WandererfromtheWest chapter 3 . 1/24
This has been a nice chapter. Gives a bit more insight into this current Raven's mindset. Also, adds a small bit of fluff for Beasty. Sets up for a nice fall to in the future.
Nova of Mink chapter 3 . 1/24
Very nice to see this story progressing.
Hate Eater chapter 3 . 1/24
Fianally! A frigging break!

i mean honestly, this story shreed you apart piece by piece, torn your sould and make you squirm from every word it's layed down.

This chapter it's such a deal breaker. it's so out the stigma this story had build itself upon, only drama and unprouded disaster lazed in darkenss and lust.

And for this i absolutly love it, i mean, yeah i love every single shreeding aspect of this fic, i honestly couldn't stop reading after everything, i neede to see the end. And this chapter let me breath and hope, this fic made me doubt for a "happy" ending, and i honestly hope for raven to find her place within the Titans.

Problem being, does BB wants to be with this Raven? or he just want hiso ld raven back? that's bound to retalate sooner than later.
Kyranol1 chapter 3 . 1/24
An update!
Nice to see you back!
You updated! It was worth the wait-I think my favorite part is Cyborg offering this new Raven a fresh start at a friendship all their own. Much more optimistic than I expected.
Dude chapter 2 . 1/13
Can you please update this? I've literally been waiting since last year. lol. Hurry Back!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »