Reviews for Novo
valic barget chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
So, I have only recently discovered this story, and with 24hrs have already read all that is posted. I think this is phenomenally well written and I finding myself with a craving for more. I hope to see an update sometime soon
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I just finished re-reading Breaker (because apparently i like to put myself through emotional stress) and I can't believe i forgot how good your fic is! The way you write the characters is so accurate to their portrayal in the show. Obviously in the show there was less mature content, but I think the way you wrote them is how they would act. Anyway, just wanted to say i love both fics (this one and Breaker) your writing is great. I hope in this fic Raven will be able to make some new memories with the Titans. I wonder if she was relieved when they told her that she had beaten Trigon... Sorry for the ramble, hope you're having a good day! Bye!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Please update. Please this is good.
AyyeLEON chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
I'm not sure if I left a comment on this chapter or not, but I'm just re-reading it again to get more clarity on the event. You know, read it once you get one story, read it a second time and you get another story, etc etc.

I adore this feeling. The feeling as a reader to want probably what the rest of the team wants; the old Raven back with no problems. It's of course shadowed be the overwhelming joy of an essentially brand new Raven, finding some semblance of stability in what I can only imagine a tight rope suspended over a basin of uncertainty.

I'd like to think I have some similarities to you when it comes to writing styles to witch we both seem to articulate somber themes very well.

Can't wait to see how this roller coaster goes around the next corner~
Aceeee chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Pleaseeeee updatee. I wish I hadn't found this story so late :(
SourlessCherryxx chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
Please update this story!
I want to find out a lot of thing, so PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE.
THIS IS THE BEST STORY.

Update soooooooon. x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
DUDE,you HAVE TO,keep on ,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!, .BEGGIN ! Anywho...just,please finnish start,You kept the writing stiel of "Breaker", (Which,is THE BEST!),and I just absolutly love PLEASE,FINNISH...PLEASE.
JackRabbit1234567890 chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Please, please, please update! I've recently come across your series and I simply cannot get enough. I've been through all the emotions with your story -you name it I felt it! I'd absolutely be disheartened if you ended it here... There are so many unanswered questions! And frankly I'm not ready to give up on this story. I love it simply too much, and there's no stopping it now! Ya know someone once said "When you deprive something it starves. So then, when you give it a taste, it becomes ravenous." I would've had to live with the end of the first story if you would've left it there but you didn't; and I have been given a taste of the sequel and have become ravenous for more.
So please heed your own advice, give in and update!
WolfishWolfie chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Oh please tell me this is not the end. Oh for my sanity's sake, don't let this be the end. Please? I love you and your stories.
jia2692 chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
I just recently discovered Breaker & Novo and I really hope you update soon! I am so emotionally invested in this story & I really hope everyone gets a happy ending!
HollyNinetales chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Please write more! I love your writing style.
Miss Paint chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
I cried reading your stories and I cried at the possibility of you abandoning it. OMG please update!
Reemeela chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Your writing style is absolutely amazing and I need to know what happens to Raven. Will she get her memories back? Will depravity re-surface? Will she fall in love with Beast Boy again?
NoAlias chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
This story is off to a great start, I hope that you haven't abandoned it because I would love to read more!
MBA chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
I adore this story, it's made me cry out of both happiness and sadness many times. Thank you:)
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »