Reviews for Novo
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
DUDE,you HAVE TO,keep on ,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!, .BEGGIN ! Anywho...just,please finnish start,You kept the writing stiel of "Breaker", (Which,is THE BEST!),and I just absolutly love PLEASE,FINNISH...PLEASE.
JackRabbit1234567890 chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Please, please, please update! I've recently come across your series and I simply cannot get enough. I've been through all the emotions with your story -you name it I felt it! I'd absolutely be disheartened if you ended it here... There are so many unanswered questions! And frankly I'm not ready to give up on this story. I love it simply too much, and there's no stopping it now! Ya know someone once said "When you deprive something it starves. So then, when you give it a taste, it becomes ravenous." I would've had to live with the end of the first story if you would've left it there but you didn't; and I have been given a taste of the sequel and have become ravenous for more.
So please heed your own advice, give in and update!
WolfishWolfie chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Oh please tell me this is not the end. Oh for my sanity's sake, don't let this be the end. Please? I love you and your stories.
jia2692 chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
I just recently discovered Breaker & Novo and I really hope you update soon! I am so emotionally invested in this story & I really hope everyone gets a happy ending!
HollyNinetales chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Please write more! I love your writing style.
Miss Paint chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
I cried reading your stories and I cried at the possibility of you abandoning it. OMG please update!
Reemeela chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Your writing style is absolutely amazing and I need to know what happens to Raven. Will she get her memories back? Will depravity re-surface? Will she fall in love with Beast Boy again?
NoAlias chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
This story is off to a great start, I hope that you haven't abandoned it because I would love to read more!
MBA chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
I adore this story, it's made me cry out of both happiness and sadness many times. Thank you:)
Mrs. Mathers33 chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Dear lord I'm hooked on this story and the previous one. I don't think I've ever gotten so emotionally attached to a fanfic, please update asap lol
bluegreenenvy chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
wow what a roller coaster ride that was geez!(broken and this as a whole) this seriously elicited a buttload of emotions,and a lot of strong ones at that, from me i felt as emotionally exhausted and drained as our MCs were here. seriously, one minute im feeling happy and giddy, and then the next im so frustrated, furious even, i wanted to strangle the person next to me(i particularly felt this more frequently the whole time), and the next minute im teary eyed from their love(especially beast boy's) and just the unadulterated existance and gravity of it between them but then extremely unsettled at the same time by the twisted beauty of their relationship, and then im down right miserable again the next paragraph jesus that was tiring. and you bet your sweet behind i loved every single moment of it! this has been an amazing and quite unique(cuz i have so rarely been worked up over a fanfic as i was with yours) experience so far so props to you. you are really really REALLY good at this! seriously! i hope you can continue this soon thank you!
delriodog chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Such a good storyline. Really hoping for you to continue it. Great stuff so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Omg This story is amazing! Breaker was the best bbrae fanfic that I ever read! Thank-you so much for continuing to update Novo! Please continue! You're super talented!
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Awww they're so cute. Will you include how star and rae interact in the next chapter? Loving the story!
Eziza chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Ok I saw that the last time you updated this one was January and I have top say I'm really binned. I was so excited for Beat Boy's and Raven's romance to continue. I've read all of Broken and you just have to finish this. Please do. You're a good actually have a style and barely any grammatical mistakes. The only one I gotta tell you about is that in Broken you wrote plutonic instead of platonic. Common mistake. I get it. Don't even really care.

Just please don't give up on this story !
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »