Reviews for Novo
Haebris chapter 3 . 1/26
I'm glad that this is continuing. This story is more similar to the year one romances but with far juicier character motivations/feels due to the events of Breaker. (More similar because so far this was less jarring then the start of breaker, with some of BB's personal space invading seeming a little out of character) It would strike me as being more difficult to write however as the threat needs to be handled carefully to be believable, the justice league is supposed to be heroic after all. (I like that the league isn't represented and humanized in this; makes it seem more like an uncaring weight bearing down on them) I like where it's going though, it's still not travelling down the well trodden paths that permeate this fandom.
RavenSerendipity chapter 3 . 1/26
You have no idea how long I've been waiting for updates... Well, actually you do, but, the point is that when I saw this in my inbox I immediately knew what it was, (which is weird for me since I tend to forget stories that don't update often) I was so happy about it that I reread all of breaker and what there is of novo. This chapter really was worth the wait, just thought you should know. :)
Also, I have no idea if I've reviewed before so I'll just say that I really liked your writing so far.
HunterMoore chapter 3 . 1/25
I'll admit, I had forgotten this story. But, a quick flick through the last few chapters of Breaker and the first 2 chapters of this, and I had refreshed my memory and was pumped for this it was awesome. Super duper great work, looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully I haven't forgotten the story again when it comes out.
Bakachild chapter 3 . 1/25
Before I start I caught a typo maybe? Herii telekinesis in the beginning? I usually don't notice those but I read over the sentence more than once quickly and noticed. On to the review.
I may or may not have jumped in my seat after seeing that you updated. Leaning heavily on the may have side. This was a really great chapter. I can't say enough how much I love what you're doing with Raven in terms of her powers her feelings and how they're intertwined. She's more curious than anything about this past her, but it's not the current her. And I can't imagine anyone,especially any version of Raven, being able to easily choose whether they'd want to reclaim the past or start a new future. Specifically when evidence points to these people that loved you and a chance to be open in ways 10 years past Raven never imagined. It's very complex and you're doing it well.
Also more on her powers from her perspective! I don't know how that'll resolve, maybe she'll get used to it eventually. Maybe like a muscle memory thing will kick in and her body will just remember what to do? Or more.
BB and Robin's talk was revealing. It's upsetting that they have the power to put dozens of these young heroes out of commission because of problems in the main base. I hope they're testing fairly because they might be predispositioned to not trust her to handle herself. Can't preach cut and dry testing in my opinion.
There's a lot going on and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
Keep on writing!
talyy chapter 3 . 1/24
Man, this story is so great. Its so human and real and you can feel the emotions of the characters pouring out in each sentence.
Blackirean Boltien chapter 3 . 1/24
I've been waiting so long for this. It really paid of, the problem is that I love breaker so much and I love novo just as much, that why I really hate to wait to read the new chapters, I really hope you can write the next one soon. But if it comes to waiting, I'll wait because in the end I can read the story, and that hall that matters.
Ulcaasi chapter 3 . 1/24
Damn. All your chapters are seriously loaded. :3 I feel like my heart might burst from all that emotion and feels.

...
She could be such a (-perfectionist-) sometimes.

No, actually. This (-is-) the first time I've invited one of the team. For fun.
RiotMonkey chapter 3 . 1/24
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This makes me so happy! Please update as soon as possible. This story is such a delight, you have such talent for writing, and I just can't wait for an update as long as I've been for this last one. Please go back to the monthly/bi-monthly updates. My poor heart can't take waiting any longer than that. ;_;

(really, though, it's more about knowing when to expect a chapter that makes the waiting so much easier)
JordanCruz93 chapter 3 . 1/24
Glad ur posting again ]
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 1/24
It made me smile in such romantic abandon. There is hope and maybe a future together. Garfield is so optimistic that she's starting to see it as well. And perhaps that might be a key to help her heal, not by reminding her or inadvertently compare her to her old self but to give her a chance to a truly new beginning. Her powers will always be there regardless, but it would be her take in everything around her that would make her decide whether to live up to a memory for her friends sake or for her own.
I can't wait for what will come next. Thank you for not forgetting about this story.
RetickLover chapter 3 . 1/24
Loooove iiiit. I feel so bad for Robin having to deal with this stress, and it also sucks that he and Raven don't have the bond like before but it's understandable especially since he's all wonky atm T-T

Anyway, looking forward to your update :)
Soulfulbard chapter 3 . 1/24
Glad to see this story is back.

And I'm really glad to see Raven both starting to get some of herself back and trying to move forward. It's a good mix.
KingOuma chapter 3 . 1/24
Damn it, Raven. You dun guffed. I seriously love the way the story goes. Not too slow, not to fast, and all /this little/ things happening around that shape it all up. Great Job!
SinnersDate chapter 3 . 1/24
Fantastic 3
Mobiusman3 chapter 3 . 1/24
This is why I like slice of life so much more than action. It's so much more human, more real.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »