Reviews for Novo
Nova of Mink chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Very nice to see this story progressing.
Hate Eater chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Fianally! A frigging break!

i mean honestly, this story shreed you apart piece by piece, torn your sould and make you squirm from every word it's layed down.

This chapter it's such a deal breaker. it's so out the stigma this story had build itself upon, only drama and unprouded disaster lazed in darkenss and lust.

And for this i absolutly love it, i mean, yeah i love every single shreeding aspect of this fic, i honestly couldn't stop reading after everything, i neede to see the end. And this chapter let me breath and hope, this fic made me doubt for a "happy" ending, and i honestly hope for raven to find her place within the Titans.

Problem being, does BB wants to be with this Raven? or he just want hiso ld raven back? that's bound to retalate sooner than later.
Kyranol1 chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
An update!
Nice to see you back!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
You updated! It was worth the wait-I think my favorite part is Cyborg offering this new Raven a fresh start at a friendship all their own. Much more optimistic than I expected.
Dude chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
Can you please update this? I've literally been waiting since last year. lol. Hurry Back!
Pantomancer chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
I'm so unbelievably upset that this story is unfinished that I could puke. Baby come back!
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
cool story line, just wondering what's happening with the slow updates? :3 xx
Johnny Beast chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Oh, please update this. It's such an intense story that should not be abandon.
Abriol chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Well, I went back and read Breaker and Novo. I would like to extend my request for you to finish Hide and Seek to include this story as well. In fact, just to save time, I hereby entreat you to complete any unfinished story you ever begun, because if the quality of your writing is consistent throughout your works, I am sure that I will return here to beg you to conclude each and every unfinished one of them. You write very beautifully.
TakeCare chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Wondering if this story has been abandoned... Either way I would be excited to know how it concludes. Breaker is such a good story.
Abriol chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
First, I'm sorry. I have not read this story. I am reviewing this because I was completely entranced by another one you wrote a while back, Hide and Seek. I love it and am hungry for more, but I noticed that you have not worked on it in quite some time. This post serves one purpose: to officially beg you to continue writing Hide and Seek. This work is one of the rare jewels one can find in the mind-numbing drivel that composes much of this site. Stories like this one are the reason I come here when I need something to read. As I verbally prostrate myself before your talent, I pray that you will heed the call of a lowly fan desperate for the conclusion to a story he loves.
godschild96 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please post again! I absolutely love this story!
RavenSerendipity chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Come on! Finish it, please. :)
Mobiusman3 chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Well. Crap.
HunterMoore chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Loving the sequel so far, and can't wait to see more.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »