Reviews for Novo
Alice Shadowrunner01 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Oh my gosh this is so sad, like I was hoping for fluff in the first story and then later a happy ending, and just this has been so emotional. Kudos to you for writing a really good and compelling story.
Loveliest Bones chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Omg YES! I'm so happy you're back! Pretty please update soon! I read in your bio that you had an accident of some sort :(. I hope all is better your way! Can't wait to read tge rest! God bless!
majinmarkuz chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Yes! Yes! Yes!

your backkkk i fucking love this story
Hearnishere123 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Raven is right but at the same time it is not that easy. Shut just won't settle and the angst is still strong as ever! Someone, find a ticking silver lining because I can't see it.
AdolescentPrimordial chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
I read the first story and love it for how in depth you were, and I like the sequel too. I almost think this could be slower though, and focused more on Rae's emotional progress compared to her intellectual progress. Just putting that out there. i would like if you updated soon.
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Woah, woah, what. Not cool, Justice League. I'm loving this story so very much. Looking forward to the next update! :)
MrsGarfieldLogan chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Lord have mercy, I thought you would never ever update this AMAZING story lol. This is fantastic! I'm on the edge of my seat with every word I read. Keep it up! I cannot wait to read the next chapter.
smackthewarptots chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Dear god, pleaaaasse update soon! This chapter was amazing.
child who is cool chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Great chapter
Blueeyez01 chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
I hope you update soon. I can feel the tension in the tower, and I'm glad Raven let Robin have it in this chapter. I hope something clicks with her soon, or that her and BB have a serious moment that makes her feel something good for him besides confusion.
Syn'phasia chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
I didn't think that you would ever update, so I didn't really keep in touch with your story. But since you are, I suppose I should do the...noble thing and
Norad2 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
It's been so long... I have no idea if this signals the return of semi-regular updates or anything like that, but thanks for putting out this chapter, at least. I really enjoyed it.
Chibijac chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
I was sper excited to see this was updated! There's so much hoing on with the titans! And im sitting herr hoping that there is some small part of raven that feels for bb and will have them start to reconnect. The awkwardness is do well portrayed. I love this fic series!
Rob chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Holy crap an update
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
That is a load of BULLSHUT THE JUTICE LEAGUE SHOULD HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER THE TITAN TOWER OR TEEN TITANS.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »