Reviews for Novo
LieLocks chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Thank goodness this finally got an update! So full of amazingness keep up the good work !
sugar219 chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Thank you so so so much for updating this story! This new chapter has been the highlight of this year so far lol. I could never express how much I love this story and especially your writing- after all, what makes a story is not the plot, but the excellent rhetoric behind it.

I appreciate that you take your time on chapters, the wait is more than worth it. I just hope you never decide to just stop writing, please. And by writing I mean this story or any other wonderful jewel you would care to share with us humble readers.

Again, so much thanks. I hope to see another chapter in the not-so-near future.
child who is cool chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Great chapter
ClockRepair chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
This chapter had me right in the feels. I loved the part where Cyborg was offering something new to the current Raven. Everything about this chapter was just perfect. It was worth the wait. Thank you.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
I am SO GLAD you are still working on this story. It has tremendous potential, as you continually demonstrate.

Still worried about the League and the test. Not as worried as Robin, though.

That last scene with the chess games was just ... sweet.
Haebris chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
I'm glad that this is continuing. This story is more similar to the year one romances but with far juicier character motivations/feels due to the events of Breaker. (More similar because so far this was less jarring then the start of breaker, with some of BB's personal space invading seeming a little out of character) It would strike me as being more difficult to write however as the threat needs to be handled carefully to be believable, the justice league is supposed to be heroic after all. (I like that the league isn't represented and humanized in this; makes it seem more like an uncaring weight bearing down on them) I like where it's going though, it's still not travelling down the well trodden paths that permeate this fandom.
RavenSerendipity chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
You have no idea how long I've been waiting for updates... Well, actually you do, but, the point is that when I saw this in my inbox I immediately knew what it was, (which is weird for me since I tend to forget stories that don't update often) I was so happy about it that I reread all of breaker and what there is of novo. This chapter really was worth the wait, just thought you should know. :)
Also, I have no idea if I've reviewed before so I'll just say that I really liked your writing so far.
HunterMoore chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
I'll admit, I had forgotten this story. But, a quick flick through the last few chapters of Breaker and the first 2 chapters of this, and I had refreshed my memory and was pumped for this it was awesome. Super duper great work, looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully I haven't forgotten the story again when it comes out.
Bakachild chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Before I start I caught a typo maybe? Herii telekinesis in the beginning? I usually don't notice those but I read over the sentence more than once quickly and noticed. On to the review.
I may or may not have jumped in my seat after seeing that you updated. Leaning heavily on the may have side. This was a really great chapter. I can't say enough how much I love what you're doing with Raven in terms of her powers her feelings and how they're intertwined. She's more curious than anything about this past her, but it's not the current her. And I can't imagine anyone,especially any version of Raven, being able to easily choose whether they'd want to reclaim the past or start a new future. Specifically when evidence points to these people that loved you and a chance to be open in ways 10 years past Raven never imagined. It's very complex and you're doing it well.
Also more on her powers from her perspective! I don't know how that'll resolve, maybe she'll get used to it eventually. Maybe like a muscle memory thing will kick in and her body will just remember what to do? Or more.
BB and Robin's talk was revealing. It's upsetting that they have the power to put dozens of these young heroes out of commission because of problems in the main base. I hope they're testing fairly because they might be predispositioned to not trust her to handle herself. Can't preach cut and dry testing in my opinion.
There's a lot going on and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
Keep on writing!
talyy chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Man, this story is so great. Its so human and real and you can feel the emotions of the characters pouring out in each sentence.
Blackirean Boltien chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
I've been waiting so long for this. It really paid of, the problem is that I love breaker so much and I love novo just as much, that why I really hate to wait to read the new chapters, I really hope you can write the next one soon. But if it comes to waiting, I'll wait because in the end I can read the story, and that hall that matters.
Ulcaasi chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Damn. All your chapters are seriously loaded. :3 I feel like my heart might burst from all that emotion and feels.

...
She could be such a (-perfectionist-) sometimes.

No, actually. This (-is-) the first time I've invited one of the team. For fun.
RiotMonkey chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This makes me so happy! Please update as soon as possible. This story is such a delight, you have such talent for writing, and I just can't wait for an update as long as I've been for this last one. Please go back to the monthly/bi-monthly updates. My poor heart can't take waiting any longer than that. ;_;

(really, though, it's more about knowing when to expect a chapter that makes the waiting so much easier)
JordanCruz93 chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Glad ur posting again ]
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
It made me smile in such romantic abandon. There is hope and maybe a future together. Garfield is so optimistic that she's starting to see it as well. And perhaps that might be a key to help her heal, not by reminding her or inadvertently compare her to her old self but to give her a chance to a truly new beginning. Her powers will always be there regardless, but it would be her take in everything around her that would make her decide whether to live up to a memory for her friends sake or for her own.
I can't wait for what will come next. Thank you for not forgetting about this story.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »