Reviews for Novo
ManaHunter chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Hey!

You are alive T_T thank goood well as always your writting is beautiful and i really hope that Gar can have his " of love story" god i really do!

soo i seriously hope to read you soon again in this story _ like seriously you have me in a cliff for months!

any way hope you are ok outside this place and you miss have a very happy new year and chistmas and! valentines jaja

kiss!
chibi-chanRin chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Please update. Please.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
I'm so glad you finally updated! I know I'll have to wait another grueling 7-8 months for chapter 4 lol. It's totally worth the wait though :). Great story!
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
Awh, that was so cute, I love it! I hope you update soon! x
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
The justice league have no Authority.
Louddragon chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Welp, I've been waiting FOREVER for this chapter. So a big warm THANKS sincerely from me. I absolutely love your writing. It has a finesse and a definitive tone that just tugs on my heart strings. I'm talking about a BIG TUG here. I ship BBRae like there's no tomorrow, and your story doesn't just give the readers what they want. Your story makes me want to reach into the plot itself and force the changes that I want to happen.

Is that weird?

Please keep writing, it's wonderful and formally put together like a well done steak. So succulent in its pantomime, yet so somber in its approach. Perfection.
MrsGarfieldLogan chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
OMG! YASSSSSSS I've been waiting since last SUMMER for this! Please keep going. Love this!
Marquiss chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
AWESOME chapter keep it coming
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Dropped my phone from shock when i saw that you updated. This - or actually Breaker - is one of my favorite fanfics ever. Everything is near-perfect (if not perfect). And this chapter was really good (honestly i just skimmed it, but willl read it later. Probably twice). I just wanted to say, yay! thanks, you're awesome! much appreciation for this story :)
LieLocks chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Thank goodness this finally got an update! So full of amazingness keep up the good work !
sugar219 chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Thank you so so so much for updating this story! This new chapter has been the highlight of this year so far lol. I could never express how much I love this story and especially your writing- after all, what makes a story is not the plot, but the excellent rhetoric behind it.

I appreciate that you take your time on chapters, the wait is more than worth it. I just hope you never decide to just stop writing, please. And by writing I mean this story or any other wonderful jewel you would care to share with us humble readers.

Again, so much thanks. I hope to see another chapter in the not-so-near future.
child who is cool chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Great chapter
ClockRepair chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
This chapter had me right in the feels. I loved the part where Cyborg was offering something new to the current Raven. Everything about this chapter was just perfect. It was worth the wait. Thank you.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
I am SO GLAD you are still working on this story. It has tremendous potential, as you continually demonstrate.

Still worried about the League and the test. Not as worried as Robin, though.

That last scene with the chess games was just ... sweet.
Haebris chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
I'm glad that this is continuing. This story is more similar to the year one romances but with far juicier character motivations/feels due to the events of Breaker. (More similar because so far this was less jarring then the start of breaker, with some of BB's personal space invading seeming a little out of character) It would strike me as being more difficult to write however as the threat needs to be handled carefully to be believable, the justice league is supposed to be heroic after all. (I like that the league isn't represented and humanized in this; makes it seem more like an uncaring weight bearing down on them) I like where it's going though, it's still not travelling down the well trodden paths that permeate this fandom.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »