Reviews for Bone Deep
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
good job
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Pathetic...lively, impatient and annoying when he is trapped in a cage for all of his life.

Who are you trying to BS lols, makes no logical sense at all
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Uwaah! Super-good grammar again!
There wasn't a mix-up even in the -its and it's- usage. That is top-notch Beta-ing right there.
Seriously, the Beta deserves chocolate icecream.
...the real ones, not the 'icecream' Mangetsu ate. If someone asks how Kaguya-shit tastes like, Mangetsu knows the answer.
-Mangetsu seems to have Samehada (That was Samehada, right?) How?
Even if he has the summon script, Samehada's present owner Kisame is alive. As it is in use, I doubt Mangetsu would be allowed to summon it.
There are no current wielders of the blades Kabutowari, Kiba, Nuibari and Shibuki, if the previous generation are all dead.
Hiramekarei is free too, as it's probably not in Chojuro's possession at the moment. Mangetsu can use any of these.
-Short chapter, but the preview was an interesting touch. It seems similar to Felo de Se's prologue, where the chapter ended with a "Shut up, idiot.", if I remember correctly.
Fuckin' hilarious! I can just imagine Naruto's first encounter with Lee.
Bushybrows, meet Polkabrows.
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Well, I must say, the Beta did a fantastic job with the chapter. The grammar and flow are superb.
Anyway, on to the review.
-Why the hell did Naruto scream, and I quote, 'Nyaaaaaaargh'?
The 'Nya' part of it makes the whole roar sound similar to a cat-impression.
-The Shikotsumyaku is written out pretty well. Great work here.
-The fight however, seems a little unrealistic to me. Assuming that the guy with the Zanbatou was a Jonin, the Kaguya brothers fought fifteen Chuunin and a Jounin. And the age of Kimimaro and Naruto are eight and five respectively. see my point? Shikotsumyaku or not, they are children, Naruto more so than Kimimaro. And they are outnumbered 8:1.
It would be more plausible if Kimimaro and Naruto ran into a single Jounin cell consisting of the Jounin, and three Chuunin.
-The contrast between the lives of Izumi and Naruto were fun to read.
-Suigetsu was written excellently. He's just like how I imagined him to be before Mangetsu's death.
All over, great chapter. This is turning out to be a very promising Kaguya Naruto story.
Arai kaji chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
This is actually an amusing fic, I especially like the prank played.
Kestes chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
hehe damn I like the ljttle pranks that naruto is doing. They're pretty fun to read about. awesome chapter and I hope to see more in the future
best regards
heartbreakclown chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
I honestly laughed my ass off. I don't really know why, but the concept of Mangetsu eating a dookie is hilarious. I really hope its one of those things that Naruto will never let him forget.

I love stories where Naruto actually acts like a child. I really can't see Naruto going "time 2 tek fingZ 4 real TRENCHCOAT COMBAT BOOTZ 12 PACK ABZZ HONEY 17 BLOODLINEZZZ (nigguh) AND 3000 BIHATCH HAREM YOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

Its nice to see that he's acting his age. Despite the short length of the chapter (I have no room to speak here, my chapters are usually about the same length) you managed to convey Naruto's feelings about the situation perfectly.

This is so unique, no doubt this could be one of my favourite stories on the site when it really gets in to it. I'm also guessing Naruto takes up kenjutsu... that's a MASSIVE plus for me. Swords are 2 cool 4 school.
Strife666 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
awesome chapter!
GaleSynch chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
To Guest and guest2:

Look, if you don't like, you can fuck off. If you think turning Naruto into a Kaguya is dumb, why did you even read it in the first place?
At any rate, thanks for increasing the number of reviews.

To Thorndsword:

We have barely delved into his character yet, this is just the 1st chapter and you're making assumptions to his personality already? Unbelievable.
dasross chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
wave mission or chuunin exams if you go by canon line of events...
guest2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Story sucks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Story sucks
The plot is boring and turning naruto into a kaguya is dumb
Doctor Dandy chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Sorry, but I'm not a fan of your Naruto's personality.

- Thorndsword
Furionknight chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
I look forward to more :)
NIX'S WARDEN chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
She and her ANBU Team could be dispatched to help the rebels. Or Naruto is sent as part of an Envoy.