Reviews for The Fallen Sakura Petal
Ecxplorer Atlazcrew chapter 4 . 2/21
please, update this story. i like it. :)
RedDawnRocker chapter 2 . 1/19
I couldn't help but smile while reading this story. Good job! Very well done!
Ryan2212 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Cool story. Wish there was more.
DookongK-OnLover chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Well done :D I can tell you worked hard on this. I have a lot of fanfics so I have experience. Thanks for taking your time to read and review my IS one-shot _ I might write another one :D
i'mherepresent chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Good Ending! Always lightens up my mood to see a Chifuyu and Ichika scene!
IarIz chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Hmm... Kinda confusing this kind of AU changing their background and some other.
And Ichika, Madoka, and Chifuyu as Triplets is soo hard to imagine ... Something feel off
If even Chifuyu is 15 then what about Tabane ?
Ill following this now and see what ll you do ...
Just saying your Houki and Ichika in Hakama are soo fun to watch (or read). And another point I'm their Shipper xD.
Ok that's it ... There s much more to say but ill leave it to other reviewer ... And I don't really like leaving long review.
Soo se you next time :)
sleepycrawler1 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
I like the concept and the story but on this third chapter you just killed Ichika and turned him into a janitor and why tradiitional hakama It should have been something else (my thought)
i'mherepresent chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
This is something new. Houki is totally possessive of Ichika...ehehehehehehe
Han-Ko chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Dunno what to write, I like the fic XD
RTNknight chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
It's good to see your update again. :-)

Although there's something I'm not sure whether it comes from the current state of FF system or not, since it happens with my PM too. Your words occasionally miss the last part, like Shinonono (there should be four syllables, right?) and such.

Everything else is ok, this IS story version is certainly interesting. However, I'd like to share this. There's a saying "to show, not tell". About background information, the term Tsundere and such, I think it'll be better if you can brief some well-known details. Moreover, finding other way around to describe personality, instead of putting the exact Tsundere word there, can improve the story's mood.

Keep good working!
Bipolartwins chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Better than what I can do...
Han-Ko chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
I dont see this bizarre XD
tk-mr chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Nice work.
What's wrong about using part of Madoka for Houki?...
Is Chloe Madoka' new identity? If not, she had no reason to cry when she stalked Ichika...
RTNknight chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Seeing your story description, so you're going to do HoukixIchika story? That would be very pleasant for me since many IS fans seem to root for Charlotte. Maybe that can't be help due to voice actor's influence.

Back to main business, I'm not sure if you've already read further parts of LN but your AU plot here is quite intriguing. It actually is so I'll make sure to follow this fic. General grammar is ok too. :-)

Some little problems though, story flow around the end seems to jump a bit but that may be your present method. Also, it will be better to shortly describe the content in your occasional parentheses.

You should merge author's note into this chapter since personal stuff isn't normally allowed to post alone. It's not serious rule but you might unluckily be in trouble, this fic is temporarily removed, from this issue. That is, if someone decide to play a prank with you.

Anyway, good luck with this project. XD
Akisa Akimune chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Hi Fireminer!
I read this, and I think your writing isn't that bizarre. In fact, it is truly good written for a 'Novice'. The only things I found to say are that it is maybe a bit too quick for a beginning and there are some things I didn't understand... sect? Training? Sake (What's Ichika's age?)? Does the accident in this happened during the second Mondo Groso?
So many questions... maybe is what you want, and if so, you're killing me with the suspense!
Anyway, I wiil keep an eye on this fic.