Reviews for Hunan Pacha
Manga Albina chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
*-* It's sweet and funny D LOL "storm the castle" is the perfect definition for him ;D But what about a continuation? *-* Manga Albina
jack sullivan chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
i belive that yakumo and mushra have a very special bond that exists beyond time and space he will always defend yakumo no mater what they are more than lovers they are soul mates
digitalhyperenterran chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
my theory is that one of the alternate universe's that mushra and yakumo were in was the digimon tamers universe and they were takato and jeri
agreywriter15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Aw...this is so cute. I love how you describe it!
walter chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
i like their normal forms better than their hyper forms
Silver Kitsune Lunara chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
So sweet and I like it. I've been thinking about writing a Shinzo fanfic but can't think were to start. I love yours though so update if possible.
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I love it! It was sweet and cute... and, yes, Yakumo can be a bit (just a bit? ah!) dumb when it comes to others' feelings... -_-;
SicilianMaiden chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Okay as of the title does it have anything to do with a military officer belinging to an ancient civilization. told me that's kinda what it meant. Oh well... Great story. So beautiful, considered a work of art. Sequel? Keep it up!

Sicilian_Maiden
Mushrambolover chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Do u EVER update? It wood b nice if u kept this story going... _
kittyblue929292 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
awsome story . i hope you update it. i want to no what happens really bad.
Mushrambolover chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Write More, Write More!
dana chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
thats so good. even if I can't relate to the end like its supposed to be. It would be a great ending.
fallingstar chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
THANK YOU!

I have been, like, sad ever since I saw the end of Sinzo because IT DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENCE TO ME! You know, the part were you see Mushra picking up the Celestial End Card and all that. I was like, DIDN'T HE GO WITH YAKUMO? So, yeah, thanks for wirting that! (Stupid people in some chat rooms that I'm visiting are saying that Yakumo doesn't like him, she likes Mushrambo, and I'm like, STUPID PEOPLE!) So yeah, thanks!
Ace of 7Spades chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Whoa...Mushra is blunt...anyway, I highly praise your good grammar! How many times did you read over it to correct it? Wonderful dialouge and description, however, I must admit...the song lyrics are a bit...wrong...Good Fic. Keep Writing!
Anime Fan chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
More More More. . . I want to read more. Continue the story I want to see what happends next.