Reviews for Waterlily
jhutch-things chapter 18 . 3/14
This was a lovely story! I so enjoyed reading it!
tristobias4ever4 chapter 18 . 3/9
You are such an amazing and inspiring writer!
nana141414 chapter 18 . 3/4
You have done it again! Masterpiece! Beautiful magnificent amazing! You are something else, you are way too brilliant for fanfiction. I'm really happy you published your own book! I would write more to praise you but it 2in the morning and I have to wake at 4! I just couldn't stop reading!
nana141414 chapter 10 . 3/4
That really hurt I knew It was coming but still I felt like my heart was on fire then cracked! But I have faith in your stories! I know you love everlark!
Beauty and Brutality chapter 18 . 2/5
I fucking love this story
hilster72 chapter 18 . 1/2
That was so lovely! The descriptions of island is amazing & makes me want to move to a tropical island immediately! Great job. Kudos.
hilster72 chapter 4 . 1/1
Wow! What a smoking hot intro for Finnick!
hilster72 chapter 3 . 1/1
Interesting battle of wits! Loving this so far...
Kzlily chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Amazing, just like all of your stories! Congrats on publishing your story. You are a fabulous writer!
katnissdoesnotfollowback chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
This story was beautiful. Beautifully written in terms of language and just all around gorgeous storyline. I meant to read a few chapters a night but ended up staying up late to finish the whole. I just could not stop reading. You had me laughing and crying at different turns and eagerly anticipating the moment they finally let themselves love one another. Stunning.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Brilliantly done!
EverlarkForDaWin chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
Wow! That story was absolutely amazing. One of the best stories ever alongside the hunger Games! This should be published
anafinchel chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
OMG NOOO! Its over! BUT I loved everything about it!
Beautiful writting!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Ahhhhhh! I keep coming across everlark fics and saying that they are the best I've ever read, until I find an even better one, but swear I do not think I will find another one even better than this one! I looooovve it so much! You are an amazing writer!
perfectq chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
I laughed, I cried, I smiled, but most importantly I felt their love. You're a great writer.
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »