Reviews for Waterlily
JasmineDragon22 chapter 18 . 8/29
Loved it!
houdiniboom chapter 18 . 6/19
Hello HGR... all I want to say is THANK YOU. It was a WONDERFUL, AMAZING, TRULY LOVELY story... I love Katniss and Peeta and this story just confirms my love. You are an amazing writter! keep doing it! A big hug from Colombia!
a.bravoboeseneilers chapter 3 . 2/13
Haha, his brothers opinion of the shirt!
NyanKat2332 chapter 17 . 1/6
I just cried so jugde me im hormonal.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 18 . 1/1
I am so glad for that sweet (not overly sweet) ending! congrats on a great story, I thoroughly enjoyed the read.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 16 . 1/1
Wow Peeta really does know how to win some hearts doesn't he?
Belle A Lestrange chapter 13 . 12/31/2016
The stupid girl finally wanted to go the same way as Prim? I have to wonder if Primrose drowning was just an accident or she simply got exhausted and depressed from the stated of her life.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Oh my ... She finally spoke! I'm just so emotionally strung right now.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
Madge makes my insides hurt. Mommy and Daddy? How wealthy is her family?
Belle A Lestrange chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit. That's all I seem able to say.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
I understand why Peeta is apprehensive. He loves Madge, he's time there is a third over and once he leaves, theres no telling if or when he'll ever go back to the Island.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
This really is a captivating story although I do wonder why Katniss didn't bother learning sign language or why she and Finnick never really delve deeper into their understanding. She knows what she wants, but Finnick seems to be veering on having strong feelings for her. Girlfriend / Boyfriend titles or not, Katniss seems to think thats just to normalise the sex, whilst I'm sure Finnick reads more into it.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
I'd forgotten that Finnick has his own past. I'm going to assume THAT'S where Annie lies in the story. Either way I do hope someone fills PEETA in with the whole story from both sides soon.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
I can't help but wonder if Annie is going to feature in this story. I don't know why it's just suddenly come to my mind.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
I'm really surprised Katniss isn't in jail somewhere.
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »