Reviews for Waterlily
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 18 . 11/21
Great story! Unique and interesting. I enjoyed reading it
MaatsProdigy chapter 18 . 10/16
This is so so beautiful :)
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 18 . 6/1
Gah I read this story a few days ago and was too tired when i finished it to comment on how much i enjoyed the story. I really enjoyed it and even though you ended it at a good point, i wish it could have gone on more. So in no particular order parts i enjoyed in addition to the intimate scenes. Talk about awkward when finnick finds peeta and katniss naked on that island cave knowing exactly what went on. Peeta eating that hot chili pepper in one bite was funny, if he had any sinus issues that cleared them right up lol. That was pretty cool when he cooked them a traditional thanksgiving dinner from district 12. i cracked up when katniss. Started beating on peeta after he referred to her as his host sister. Anyhow i loved the story.
janedoe15243 chapter 18 . 5/20
Absolutely incredible loved it!
Mscallo chapter 18 . 4/5
Beautiful romantic story. Thanks for writing it. I really enjoyed the read. I enjoyed it even more at the end, when Peeta came back to her. Nice and romantic.
stillwaiting61 chapter 18 . 3/14
This was a lovely story! I so enjoyed reading it!
tristobias4ever4 chapter 18 . 3/9
You are such an amazing and inspiring writer!
nana141414 chapter 18 . 3/4
You have done it again! Masterpiece! Beautiful magnificent amazing! You are something else, you are way too brilliant for fanfiction. I'm really happy you published your own book! I would write more to praise you but it 2in the morning and I have to wake at 4! I just couldn't stop reading!
nana141414 chapter 10 . 3/4
That really hurt I knew It was coming but still I felt like my heart was on fire then cracked! But I have faith in your stories! I know you love everlark!
Beauty and Brutality chapter 18 . 2/5
I fucking love this story
hilster72 chapter 18 . 1/2
That was so lovely! The descriptions of island is amazing & makes me want to move to a tropical island immediately! Great job. Kudos.
hilster72 chapter 4 . 1/1
Wow! What a smoking hot intro for Finnick!
hilster72 chapter 3 . 1/1
Interesting battle of wits! Loving this so far...
Kzlily chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Amazing, just like all of your stories! Congrats on publishing your story. You are a fabulous writer!
katnissdoesnotfollowback chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
This story was beautiful. Beautifully written in terms of language and just all around gorgeous storyline. I meant to read a few chapters a night but ended up staying up late to finish the whole. I just could not stop reading. You had me laughing and crying at different turns and eagerly anticipating the moment they finally let themselves love one another. Stunning.
1,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »