Reviews for Waterlily
eppystjust chapter 18 . 9/27
I am so in love with this story. That's all I can say. Thank you.
EverlarkShipper chapter 18 . 9/6
Oh, and the Guest that replied below me in the comment section... I don't know what his/her problem is. I loved both Peeta and Katniss's character.
EverlarkShipper chapter 18 . 9/6
Thank you so much for this story. I cannot express how much I love this, but you'll have to take my word. THANK. YOU. God, I wish I could live on Panem Island!
KopiLiz chapter 13 . 8/17
I'm not really a Belieber, but I can't help but think of this chapter every time Bieber's "Cold Water" comes on the radio.
KopiLiz chapter 8 . 8/17
What a tearjerker! I'm crying. This was beautifully written.
KopiLiz chapter 2 . 8/16
This chapter was gold. I laughed out loud so many times! Something tells me the Peeta POV with this Devil-may-care Katniss is going to be hilarious.
vixenXfreezepop chapter 18 . 8/1
This story was the bomb. Not gonna lie, I started shipping katniss and finnick because of this lmao
Really good writing but i cant stand the characters. Its like people love that they ended up together just because its peeta and katniss. I was hoping they wouldnt. They Re both selfish cheaters. Sex isnt the only kind of cheating.
There is such a thing as emotion cheating. Peeta cheated. Hes not a good guy. Katniss isnt innocent either. They were both with people. Makes me sick
Just like his mother.
What a baby. I really hope peeta is a decent guy and stays with madge. Im not rooting for katniss. She acts like a spoiled brat
Hes already acting like his mother. He may say he doesnt want to be like her but actions speak louder than words
I hope peeta has a brain. She was just having sex with someone else. This girl meeds help
Man he should slap her. What a brat
Jlaw.Love chapter 18 . 5/22
Absolutely amazing story. I can't say how much I enjoyed reading this.
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »