Reviews for Secret Admirer
remiedy chapter 3 . 1/10
oh! i forgot to say that your poems are good! *wink*
remiedy chapter 6 . 1/10
Hi! here's your review! i'm not a writer or a grammar natzi but these are my pointers for you! You need to revise your other sentence because some of them are confusing, check your spelling (it's a common error tho! no pressure!) and learn the correct usage of punctuation mark such as commas, dots and whatever. All in all the story is good and cute, not bad for a 17 yr old aspiring writer! no pressure! enjoy and keep writing! :) i'm going to wait for your sequel for the clarification of their feelings to each other! (mostly for hinata's part!) cha! :)
Rose101226 chapter 6 . 1/4
Love it!
Rose101226 chapter 3 . 1/4
Love it! I love Gaara's poem! Sasuke's poem, which was for Hinata...and her ear ring! And of course I love her poem!
Aki Horuzumi chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FOR UPDATING! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR... DECADES! Jk. Seriously, funny story. I like Hinata's inner personality... *evil grins*
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Oh my gosh. That was incredible. Was that your original poem? Did you really write it because if you did then you have got some serious talent. If not, well... I can just comment on that later- it's too early to tell yet. It shows promise though.
Dotchi13 chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Nooo...
A teaser with GaaHina! You...

Why not just make something like a multi ending?
*Scolds herself before sitting in Emo corner with a shirt that says*
Gaara and Hinata are made for each other!
Dotchi13 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I love it so far.
And ignore the people who called you a troll, block 'em. :)
Dotchi13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
You like GaaHina too?
Yippee!
Anyways, good story, still continuing to read it though, so I can't say to update it just yet. :)
Good work so far
Kinara23 chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
The wait was worth it please continueee!
Sai Balaji chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Sorry, i bookmarked but i totally forgot,sorry.
The plot was good,little more detailed description on hinata's psych and little detailed romantic ambience would've been gripping. Anyway it was good swetha keep on writing. :)
Kinara23 chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
LOVEEEE ITTKEEP IT UPPPPPP
RomanticKissez chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Awww poor Gaara and ohhh what is he implying? ;D
RomanticKissez chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
But reading and running is fun D:! Ohohohohoho what was Tenten n Neji doin?
RomanticKissez chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Its okay! I only read Hinata centric fics - Now onto the review, hehe sasuke blushed xD