Reviews for Author Of Dreams
FireRuby chapter 1 . 5/12
OMG, such a creative premise!
I loved this, awesome job! ;)
psychoanalyst chapter 1 . 4/4
LOVE!
Imorz chapter 1 . 2/18
Hello!

I decided to review this fic first before I read it because I know that this is gonna be super awesome (and favorite too).
inugirl504 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
so sweet
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
That's so cute! I love the idea of turning Spirited Away into a book which Chihiro reads all the time, because she can't quite remember. And then she gets to meet Haku... great plot. My heart was breaking as her boss made her stay after, and the text she sent her friend was so sad!

One thing, though. You used the word 'orbs' for eyes a lot, and (for me at least) it was a little off-putting. Otherwise, your vocabulary and writing style mesh perfectly.

Thanks, though, for the amazing story! Your Spirited Away oneshots are amazing :)
AJ Maxima chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Aw, this story is too sweet for words, but I'll write more anyway! ;) The feels as Chihiro's is gushing over how much she loves the book, gave me so many feels. The beginning when she was reading seemed so precious. I don't think I'm the only reader who wanted to reach into the screen and help her remember, either. I particularly liked the fact that Haku kept his promise in such a unique way and he didn't outwardly admit to being who he is. It made the last line all the more touching. Thoroughly enjoyed this, and I love the emotion put into it.

Thanks for writing,

AJ
DumbAppleG chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Sweet and loving: an author, a reader, a promise, a love story.
Yap, I love your writing style :3
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Awwe, so sweet, I loved this.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Awwww, that ending was so cute.
Luin-fanel chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
*w* really really cute, thanks a lot for share this, so emotional and great *-*, now is one of my favorits, jeje, so, thanks a lot for it.

SARABA
shouldbstudying chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This was so cute, omg. Where do you come up with these ideas? Give me your brain.
mixxymae59 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
awwwwwwww cute and sweet !
love the ending :D :D and like the plot ,who knew haku became an author ?
p.s
i really need to say it again ...
KAWAII ! 3 3 :D
One percent chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
"He burried his face into her hair that was probably not very nice smelling at the moment"
Oh God! You just killed a stereotype! I love you!

This story is so wonderful, it deserves to be a long one T_T it already created withdrawal symptoms

That was sweet!
aquathyst chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
yeah, i love the plot. sweetXD
haszakurayume chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
OH my god, YOU JUST MADE MT DAY! I LOVE THIS SHORT BUT SWEET STORY! SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL! ah, sorry, got carried away huh? BUt anyways, THaNK YOU FOR THE STORY!