Reviews for Shiro-chan and Ichi-chan
3D waffle chapter 5 . 6/27
Loved the ending to this!
3D waffle chapter 2 . 6/27
Ok, the ending about the teacher was a little funny. In a good way.
3D waffle chapter 1 . 6/26
This is interesting.
buterflypuss chapter 5 . 6/8
did you abandon this
Saharra Shadow chapter 1 . 4/1
Pairings wise, if you're looking for slash, what about Hanatarou? This is a really, really interesting idea. I've never run into it before and I quite love it. Shiro-chan is adorable all the way up to his teenage years.
JayneParker chapter 5 . 3/11
Lol I love it. Definitely shows how much alike those two are. Update soon please!
ChiVall chapter 5 . 1/8
I'm wondering what's the pairing? If you haven't decided one yet can it be HichiIchi?
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
great fic
Graffiti-Kami chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Whoa, is Shiro in some sort of heat or something? That would explain why that hollow said he smelled "delicious". I wonder how Ichigo will react to this. I wonder what Shiro can do about it.
anything goes my way chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Please continue this!:)
manuel.camero.12 chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
I love your story I wish you would keep it it up of possible, love the plot especially how you made shiro good guy keep it up is amazing!
Satan-chan chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Amazing! I love this story, though I don't really ship Orihime with anyone (except side pairings, they're okay). I used to hate her, but now she seems alright, and I see her as more of a sisterly figure than I love interest. LOL If Shiro just wanted to eat her or something though! But I have to admit, if Shiro got those Hollow cravings it'd be pretty interesting. I really want to know what's going to happen with the bit when Ichigo gets his Shinigami powers and almost becomes a Hollow though! That'd be so interesting!
RPhysics chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Ah, poor Rukia. It seems to be her fate to be Ichigo's portable missile.

"...prompted Shiro to start tossing ceros into the air." - This makes it seem like Cero's are the basic attacks of Hollows. It's easy to assume Shiro and Ichigo can use Cero (Menos/Arrancar/Visored only) since they are special, but this easily? After all, Cero's are "Doom Blasts" capable of immense damage. To be tossing them around like Dragon Ball Z does energy blasts seems rather over powered. Besides, Cero's take a fair amount of time to charge up (with a few exceptions). Either way, it just seems off for a Cero to become a basic attack instead of an ultimate one.

Okay, nevermind. Shiro is a Vasto Lorde. Carry on launching Cero's like nothing.

"I am Ichi-chan..." - Heh, makes it sound like Ichigo is some small girl trying to be cute. It's not typical to use honorifics on ones own name in Japan. It certainly isn't an intimidating introduction either. But you know what? I love it this way :p

Oooh, I have some guesses, but Shiro's fears about the "But you smell delicious" comment is interesting. I look forward to seeing what you do with that.

Aye aye aye, some sort of unexplainable "soul mate" bond between Ichigo and Orihime? Not my favorite type of trope in a story. Hopefully you won't go to in depth on it. Then again, you might be able to pull it off well with really good writing. *shrugs*

"He wasn't a huge fan of sweet." - Yes, I can see that Shiro truly is a picky eater. Ice cream is a great type of sweet to eat, but juice? No way! I also love the irony, a Hollow being picky about what he eats XD

Shame that Shiro doesn't like Tatsuki, as I really like her character. The memory erasing scene certainly was funny though c:

I don't know why, but I feel like Orihime was somewhat ignored. Perhaps it's because it's Shiro's point of view, but I viewed her as a sort of background character or some sort of an object. I don't think I'm getting the right idea across, but basically she just doesn't seem very involved. Especially since she's supposed to be an emotional character, with a lot of facial expressions and body movements. Or perhaps you wanted to write her that way, where Shiro is simply taking what he wants without concern for Orihime. That's my opinion on the ending scene anyways.

Now, as for the story itself so far. I am really enjoying it. Hollow's are probably one of my favorite subjects in the Bleach universe, one that doesn't get much focus in the manga. Stories that revolve around the relationship between Ichigo and his inner Hollow are especially interesting to me. Not sure why, but they just stand out to me.

To find a story that's semi-recent in which White is mentioned is really awesome as well. There's just so many interesting paths it could go. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the rest of the story develops, as well as the relationships with other characters. I especially love how you managed to create that friendship between Ichigo and Rukia even though Rukia knows that there is a Hollow inside of Ichigo. I'm hoping that Ichigo will still forge the same friendship with other Shinigami as well.

So all in all, great job so far and thanks for writing the past five chapters. I look forward to seeing what comes next C:
RPhysics chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
I'm hoping that a pairing won't feature in this story (or at least, not all that much).

I don't agree with Shiro's opinions on women, but something about that phrasing just makes it seem (insert word for 'wouldn't start fights or arguments'). Of course, I think that it doesn't really NEED to be a mom. A sweet, kind, and a great homemaker could also be a father, not just a mother. And I just had an image of Ichigo in an apron acting like Yuzu. It's about as adorable as it is strange XD

You know, my first impression was "I don't like this scene," but it's really given me something to think about. Thanks for that.

I loved Shiro's dance scene. Dancing and singing was something I never would have pictured him enjoying, but it actually kind of fits. I wish I had his kind of attitude, to be able to dance/sing in a public space while alone. And to not even mind when others laugh at him.

Maybe this is just fanon, but wasn't Rukia's execution order only because it was Aizen controlling Central 46 from behind the scenes? After all, multiple captains had concerns about the order, thinking it strange; thus the reason why they investigated it and even tried to put a stop to it. Still, it's interesting to read a story in which it is a death sentence.
GW chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
oh Shiro... that last line.