Reviews for Shiro-chan and Ichi-chan
Amanda chapter 5 . 7/23
Hope you come back to this story. I've really enjoyed it and would like to see what happens next, especially between shire and orhime.
Windying chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
W h at happen?! Please continue soon!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
3D waffle chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Loved the ending to this!
3D waffle chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Ok, the ending about the teacher was a little funny. In a good way.
3D waffle chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This is interesting.
buterflypuss chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
did you abandon this
Saharra Shadow chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Pairings wise, if you're looking for slash, what about Hanatarou? This is a really, really interesting idea. I've never run into it before and I quite love it. Shiro-chan is adorable all the way up to his teenage years.
JayneParker chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
Lol I love it. Definitely shows how much alike those two are. Update soon please!
ChiVall chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
I'm wondering what's the pairing? If you haven't decided one yet can it be HichiIchi?
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
great fic
Graffiti-Kami chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Whoa, is Shiro in some sort of heat or something? That would explain why that hollow said he smelled "delicious". I wonder how Ichigo will react to this. I wonder what Shiro can do about it.
anything goes my way chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Please continue this!:)
manuel.camero.12 chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
I love your story I wish you would keep it it up of possible, love the plot especially how you made shiro good guy keep it up is amazing!
Satan-chan chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Amazing! I love this story, though I don't really ship Orihime with anyone (except side pairings, they're okay). I used to hate her, but now she seems alright, and I see her as more of a sisterly figure than I love interest. LOL If Shiro just wanted to eat her or something though! But I have to admit, if Shiro got those Hollow cravings it'd be pretty interesting. I really want to know what's going to happen with the bit when Ichigo gets his Shinigami powers and almost becomes a Hollow though! That'd be so interesting!