Reviews for She Will Be Loved
casey hendricks chapter 16 . 2/1
I love your chapters nd I just wanted to ask if maybe u could put Quinn nd Rachel together like to give u a hint ; Brittany asks Santana if she can stay a little longer in LA ...Santana says yes nd goes back to NYC ...Santana misses Brittany so much that Kurt and Rachel take her to the club she works at and go for a drink or two ..long story short Rachel hooks up with Quinn , they have sex ...Quinn falls inlove with her nd they end up together ...and maybe go on a double date with Brittany and Santana ...
weeoil chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
Thank you for writing such a funny story. Two flaws though:

1. I don't know why you did it but your bold conversations are very eye-catching and distracting.
2. You seemed to be confused about the difference between "you're/your", "to/too", "there/their".
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
This is really a beautiful story. Its incredible how you blend the illness into the story and how they journey togehter. . This story is so full of love. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
Loved this story. Thank you!
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
Can I just say that I love this story so much. Though I'm very sad that it ends here, I'd wish there was a epilogue or something similar but I'll be glad with anything you give us.

Thank you so much for sharing such an amazing story with us. I'm looking forward to your next one and I might check that Girl In Time after all. Seems cool enough :D
HopelessFanficWanderer chapter 26 . 10/24/2014
I'm so damn sad this is over but thank you so much for this story!
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 26 . 10/24/2014
Good story, although i do hate that the end is here
BritSanStan chapter 26 . 10/24/2014
Thank you for this story! Is there any chance that you'd write an epilogue? It left me wanting more!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
Nooooooooooooooooo! I need an epilogue. I'm in love with this story so much. Please.

But either way, I loved the story and thank you for sharing in the first place :D
StephaniieC chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
:') beautiful! I'll miss this! You did an amazing job my friend! And happy bday! :) best wishes! See u soon! Looooooooooove
fate023 chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
Happy that it updated but sad to see it end. thanks for sharing this story to us Tatter.

happy birthday! :)
Lisa923 chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
Ah- sad it's finished, I really enjoyed the story. Nice ending- Brittany is healthy and both she and Santana are together and happy. Thanks for this story.
M206 chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
Wait, wait, wait - that's the end? Is Brittany cured? Did Brittana finally move in together? No sexy times to send us off with?:(

I'm sad it's over.