Reviews for The Twilight 25 - Round 8: Vampires, Werewolves, and Humans Oh my!
Talrond chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Red light brake now.
Alexandra of Mirkwood chapter 19 . 11/13/2013
YOOOOOOOOO

I really really wish I could post a reaction gif to this
Alexandra of Mirkwood chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
Remember that Monty Python reaction gif from last night?

That's my face reading this chapter. I love Emmett, Edward, and Jasper brother time!
Mikarin Aoi chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
Good job on all 25 :) Congrats on completing all of them. :) Oh and the Filipino disclaimer in Chap 23 is a bit wrong... It's my mother language, I should know. ;) Besides, Google Translate is not that accurate. Ahahaha. :) Anyway, great job and thanks for giving me several minutes of fun. It was fun reading all 25 chappies. :)
-Aoi.
Mikarin Aoi chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
I'm melting. Emmett and Rosalie are my absolute vice.
Mikarin Aoi chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
Lmfao. Just... lmfao.
Mikarin Aoi chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Haha, the boys are just so... XD And I'd be more than willing to spend more than just an hour with Emmett at an adult bookstore... ;) This was fun.
Mikarin Aoi chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I love any and all Emmett and Rosalie moments. Loved this one! :)
kiwihipp chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
Really cute! Why shouldn't a mother cry? Although, if she has said it was soppy, maybe, she should have stayed at home.

Thanks for doing these 25 stories! I really enjoyed the majority of them.
kiwihipp chapter 24 . 10/21/2013
Well done Leah for finally getting to this point! It won't be easy, but with this new found attitude, you've come a long way.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 24 . 10/21/2013
Oh, I almost missed one! oops!

Oh Leah, this is so perfect because it's so much what I want for her! She deserves good things and I like that you are giving her the power here to go after the good herself! Excellent!

Also, forgot to mention in what was going to be my last review, lol, that I wanted to say again that I really did love your multi-lingual disclaimers. Always made me smile to see what language you chose next!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
What! It's over!? So soon!? I mean, obviously I should have been keeping track of the chapter count, but guess I wasn't! LOL

Seth is my favorite wolf! I love it. Love how you worked in that prompt, so creative! Seth, Collin and Brady will drive the girls wild! lol Even better that Embry is chaperoning. Leah hit the nail on the head there, lol.

thank you so much for sharing another round of drabbles. I love yours. They are my favorite, of anyone else's. You definitely made me smile a LOT, laugh and cry too. Lots of love!
Purradox chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
Yep. Got me thinking about sending my babies to college and I get all weepy. They're 4 and 5 for crying out loud.
abbyweyr chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
The promotional pictures explains a lot. I was a little confused before. Great idea to fit the prompt.
Aleena23 chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
Yeah WOO go Leah! sorry i get too attachted sometimes! well done, i really like this idea its different, like taking a breath of forest air :) well done!