Reviews for Treasure Unwanted
tumma chapter 14 . 2/11
Still waiting for an update... You will be forgiven for taking so long, only if you actually update :). You can't just leave the story there! That's so mean.
Kary14 chapter 14 . 1/15
Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD pleaseeee :(
masencromwell chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Wow amazing story, why that is the worst cliffhanger ever lol now i want to know what happens next more . Please udate soon i cant wait .
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
His story is so unique. I love that it is different from most Fleurmione fics. Please continue.
uncg4ever chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Please finish this! I love this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
Just discovered this, great story! Hope you're doing well :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Hoping you are fine, please update soon :(
Guest chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Please update!
We miss this story!
Ladyfun chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
So...(foot tapping). You ever going to update this amazing story? (more foot tapping).
Inquiring minds want to know!
wanderlustleo chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
I really hope you continue this story! or at least say you won't be because I check every day! It is so great, you have done an amazing job, I really hope you can finish it!
GabbyGabrielle chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
Red like Roses chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
This story is amazing so far, well done. I love the progression speed and the different take on their relationship. I'm sorry to hear about your personal troubles and can only hope you feel better soon. Then update ;)
RainBlueWater chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Ten out of ten
Silentragnarok chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
this is very good and interesting story, why i havent read this amazingly writen story ?
anyway, hope you update soon and thankyou very much, hope you have a great day !
Cuccino2002 chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I adore this story !