Reviews for Treasure Unwanted
Nicole chapter 14 . 8/29
I need closure :'(
I really loved this story, please finish it. I really like how you've paced the story, and like you said the fact that Fleur didn't immediately accept her mate is what makes this story unique that makes me want to continue reading even more! Please consider writing this again.
AlphaWoman26 chapter 1 . 5/14
I'm bot gonna read this. it would just break my heart seeing as you abandoned it.. I guess I'll just suffer the unknown rather than face the uncertainty of "will they continue this fic?"
Please please please! Update! I'm sure you have more important things in your life but this is so good and we all wanna know what comes next
Wow really intense I love it lol.
omg so intense... i love it. please continue this.
EvilRegal2019 chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Damn Mione, must you be so cold?
hgfd chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
Please finish this... I would love to see how this ended.
Arsenal chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
Amazing fanfic :) !
perellopis chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
What a beautiful story, thank you :-)

Will Fleur grow up a backbone now ?, I really hope so.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Please update!
tumma chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
Still waiting for an update... You will be forgiven for taking so long, only if you actually update :). You can't just leave the story there! That's so mean.
Kary14 chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD pleaseeee :(
masencromwell chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Wow amazing story, why that is the worst cliffhanger ever lol now i want to know what happens next more . Please udate soon i cant wait .
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
His story is so unique. I love that it is different from most Fleurmione fics. Please continue.
uncg4ever chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Please finish this! I love this story!