Reviews for Sleepless Nights
liljess24 chapter 18 . 10/8
Hi, just wanted to say that this is the second one of your stories that I've read. I stumbled across the last one. A Jake and Nessie one about their developing relationship. Anyway... just wanted to say that you're a really good writer, but that doesn't do you justice... You have a knack for writing characters that makes them seem so real and natural that it is easy to read. Character interactions are flawless and you bring them to life in such a way that it doesn't feel like I'm reading, more like I'm watching it all from the corner of the room. So yea, you are very talented. I wish I could write characters and their interactions the way you do! I look forward to reading more.
Blue moon chapter 15 . 5/31
Blue Moon chapter 14 . 5/30
Awwwww and woah
Blue Moon chapter 12 . 5/30
Ahhhh Edward what are we gonna do with you?
Blue Moon chapter 11 . 5/30
I'm happy.
Blue moon chapter 10 . 5/30
Nooooo Bella!
Blue Moon chapter 7 . 5/30
Jakey boy is pretty observant! Ohhhhhhhh
Blue Moon chapter 6 . 5/30
OHHHHHHHHH Edward is a cat! Night one: awkwardness
Blue Moon chapter 5 . 5/30
I am so like bella it's kind of scary. I over analyze things and freak out in my mind. I can turn fifty shade of red and I love chocolate. Ya bella!
echo58 chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
This was a great little story!
twilightlover212 chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
What a weird way to end but in a sense it make sense...thank you for the awesome fic
weekaa1313 chapter 18 . 5/6/2014 ended already?
and, edward liked him finally... i thought it'll be an ending for a start of 2nd section kinda.. .
tonyamic10 chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was so sweet and refreshing; great job.
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
This is a special story. I enjoyed every aspect. Bella was overthinking and anxious until Jacob who makes everybody happier in the surroundings of his own happiness. I liked their friends and the things they did together. Jacob was a great person, a good person who just loved Bella and in that love improved her outlook and her life. And what can I say about Edward, who now owns Jacob! He was fun, he loved them too, in his own way.

I was so happy she went to see Charlie for Christmas. I know she is glad she did.

Thanks for writing and thanks to JJTwi1ight for great work also!
Crisely chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
I really like this story. It has the nice build up to a romance that seemed realistic. The Edward side story was adorable. Nicely done!