Reviews for Sleepless Nights
echo58 chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
This was a great little story!
twilightlover212 chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
What a weird way to end but in a sense it make sense...thank you for the awesome fic
weekaa1313 chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
whaaatttt...it ended already? but...how...wh-when-whhaatt...
noo...noooo...
and, edward liked him finally... i thought it'll be an ending for a start of 2nd section kinda.. .
*sigh..
tonyamic10 chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was so sweet and refreshing; great job.
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
This is a special story. I enjoyed every aspect. Bella was overthinking and anxious until Jacob who makes everybody happier in the surroundings of his own happiness. I liked their friends and the things they did together. Jacob was a great person, a good person who just loved Bella and in that love improved her outlook and her life. And what can I say about Edward, who now owns Jacob! He was fun, he loved them too, in his own way.

I was so happy she went to see Charlie for Christmas. I know she is glad she did.

Thanks for writing and thanks to JJTwi1ight for great work also!
Crisely chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
I really like this story. It has the nice build up to a romance that seemed realistic. The Edward side story was adorable. Nicely done!
brebre99 chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
I'm excited to see how Charlie thinks about their relationship I'm so excited to read more
mharrison9101 chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
This was such a sweet ending. I just knew she would end up with Charlie for Christmas! And I love that his cabinets are NOT yellow. The "They lived happily ever after" is implied, I guess. They are so happy together, and with Edward on board nothing could mess this up ;) I hate to see the end, because I have really enjoyed reading. Thanks for taking the time to write and share with us!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
I've loved this story so much, I can't believe it's over... It has never failed to put a smile on my face and I have no doubt that it is one of those stories I'll return to over and over again, so thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Loved it! I don't mind huge amounts of fluff at all (it makes me smile) and I'll be so sad when this story is over, but I guess it can't go on forever... This really is one of my favourite fanfics ever 3
twilightlover212 chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
PastOneonta chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
Jacob is lovely and delightful and warm, especially on a cold and snowy Sunday in December. He is her heart and her friend and she has become a more complete person because of him. They are so happy. And their friends appreciate their happiness too. Except maybe Edward who has to be cautious around Jacob, or Jacob who worries that Edward might jump on him while he's sleeping. These things are possible, I would tell Jacob to watch out for Edward and to keep giving him treats.
mharrison9101 chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
That made me want to get out my fuzzy socks and and watch Wizard of Oz...somehow I don't think it would be the same without your Jacob :) Thanks for the warm fuzzies...socks & all!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
This isn't going to work.… um yeah. It did. It worked. It worked ready well.
Aretee chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
I never put Sirius and Jacob together before! O.M.G!
There are so many things about this chapter I love I can't even number them.
But, seriously, Wizard of Oz is an Easter movie...not Christmas. Just sayin'. :D