Reviews for Watch It Begin Again
Lab12 chapter 1 . 3/20
Lovely! Wish it had gone that way! *sigh*
laura.mahaffey chapter 1 . 1/31
Omg I loved this story...
jarmulkabambulka chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Amazing story. Made me fell in love with Adam all over again. I would love to read some sequel - you know Blaine in NYADA being his dickish self, Kurt and Adam sweet as ever, the usual thing. And even if it never happen, I love and will re read this again and again.

Kisses J.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This is fantastic. Abso-freaking-lutely fantastic. Thank you.
Dbp chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Great, funny. Loved how Kurt and Adam interacted.
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
wonderful - you got the characters perfectly!
GleekShip chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Perfection.
TiniBieni chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Perfect story is perfect! I'd really love to read more Kadam stories from you. Well done!
J.W.Melmoth chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
The start of the dialogue feels so right, and so typically Adam. And my heart breaks for how easy he thinks he was to 'get over' D-:
(Accents and Dialect was so my favourite course at uni too! )
Adam listing the things that finally made him give up (including the "kurtlessness") nearly made me cry. Your writing makes it easy to care for this character and his famous "6 minutes on the show" because he's so human, so dear, that reading that bit was heartbreaking. (and wtf unflattering remarks about his body? Adam is gorgeous)
"every time my heart is broken" makes me curious about Adam's past... any headcanon you want to share?

Omg, the part where Kurt starts to talk ;_; It feels *so* in character for him to do this for Blaine, to feel like he had to. There's proof of that attitude all through s3-4.

And Adam asking him about his new 'boundaries' - he is really offering Kurt everything, letting him set all the rules (where he got to set none with Blaine) despite of his own feelings or needs. It hurts my soul in a good way.

The entire story about what happened with Blaine is so in character! I can just see him losing it over the facebook check-up, and demanding Kurt never mentions Adam! And you make Kurt describe exactly why that's not possible. When someone makes such an impact in your life, romantically or not, they become a part of you. Another part of Kurt Blaine wants to repress!

Ah, your in-between descriptions of Adam's reactions, even if it's just a facial expression and no dialogue, they make it so tangible- I smirked, smiled and frowned along with him.

The way Kurt mentions sex with Blaine makes me cringe, but again there's a lot in his character of s3-4 to support this. I had some headcanon/fic about that too last week, and also had him feeling like it was 'necessary' as proof of a good relationship even if he wasn't in the mood :(

Sam...is the sexiest man Blaine ever saw. -.- This is not ok. You can't trample on my Kurt-feels like this! At least you apply a little balm by making Adam compliment him!

Adam wears socks. One more reason to love him :D

Kurt hiding in the dressing room and at the loud restaurant so he won't say anything wrong...oh season 1 Kurt, where art thou? ;_;

Blaine taking over Kurt's NYADA rehearsal -.- Omg, so in character! And you make me crave future!fic with Kurt slamming down Blaine at Midnight Madness! Future plotbunny?

Your explanation for the Adam's Apples name is beautiful!

Blaine at Callbacks makes me want to reach inside my pc and slap him. I'm glad Kurt finally had enough of that! I can just imagine drama!Blaine acting up his grief, but Kurt is right- he can't be in a relationship under such strain.

Just when you think everything will be ok, you shoot one more little dart of pain into Adam thinking he misinterpreted Kurt. It huurts, Morgan!

Ah, I'm sorry this is such a confuddled play-by-play review, but there was so much to comment on I had to break it up into little bits of praise. The short version is just: your characters are both in-character AND 3D (no small feat for Glee!) and your writing style is amazing. But then I already knew that :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Lovely story. Really In character for all of them, even blaine, allthough the Blainers will say that he isn't.
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Wonderful story. Enjoyed it. This Should be a season 5 episode.
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I love how you had song lyrics through out the story and how they were blended in very well. I love this story even though stories ith Adam being sad make me feel bad, but you did a great job with this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Absolutely incredible. Astounding! I'd say breathtaking (because it's true) but that might seem a little coy. You should write for Glee. THIS STORY should be season 5 of Glee. Finally to hear Kurt's voice.
Deltalight chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Wonderful, I loved it. I really need this right now. Glee is about to come back and that awful klaine thing might be fixed again with nothing solved. I need to at least turn to fanon and find that in some universe logic takes place. Adorable fic.