Reviews for The Third Wheel
NotMyBabies chapter 9 . 1/17
Ahhh loved it!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 9 . 1/4
awww loved this story. I knew that peeta would find the pros and cons list. I really am enjoying all of your stories :)
Tkearns chapter 9 . 1/4
LOVED this story! I have recently discovered your stories and I am working my way through them all. You are so talented, keep writing.
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
LOVED THIS STORY. I loved that there was a bit of an age gap between Katniss and Peeta you don't read that a lot. And the Everalrk in this was jus pt so perfect. Katniss was totally scared to do anything and kept wanting to hide but soon realized she didn't need to and she could be happy without hiding. Haha loved that she got jealous and danced with Peeta he did say that he'd get her to dance :) That ending was perfect too. Just loved this story a ton :)
obsessedchick44 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
this was soooo good!
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
I reread this today and I have to tell you that I love this story. It's sweet and romantic. I love how she finally opens up to him and then later goes beyond her fear and claims him.
UnsungStranger chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
So amazing!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
love love loved this fic! the plot, the characters - everything was really well written, making it a supremely enjoyable read
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Great work!
Aundielen chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
yay I really enjoyed reading this! very sweet
Aundielen chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
yea I'd take Katniss shooting an arrow naked too hahaha
Aundielen chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Peeta the gentleman as always, though I'm glad Katniss made it clear what it took to say that she wanted him bc thats important
Aundielen chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
yay Katniss for being brave and taking the next step!
Aundielen chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Peeta's so lively here, I love it! and also loved the detail about the pinkies curling together.
Aundielen chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
ahahhaa I knew it, of course someone (Peeta) would find the pros and cons list. lol. This is great, loving the story so far!