Reviews for The Third Wheel
Lovely story
Primrose Angel chapter 9 . 7/1
This fic never gets boring. It's one of the few I can reread over and over again and laugh at every time. Thank you for this treasure
Loupee chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Absolutely loved this story from start to finish. Thank you for sharing
sonya.vasquez chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Loved it
sonya.vasquez chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
It's official you have captured my heart...i will read any story you write.
NotMyBabies chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
Ahhh loved it!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
awww loved this story. I knew that peeta would find the pros and cons list. I really am enjoying all of your stories :)
Tkearns chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
LOVED this story! I have recently discovered your stories and I am working my way through them all. You are so talented, keep writing.
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
LOVED THIS STORY. I loved that there was a bit of an age gap between Katniss and Peeta you don't read that a lot. And the Everalrk in this was jus pt so perfect. Katniss was totally scared to do anything and kept wanting to hide but soon realized she didn't need to and she could be happy without hiding. Haha loved that she got jealous and danced with Peeta he did say that he'd get her to dance :) That ending was perfect too. Just loved this story a ton :)
obsessedchick44 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
this was soooo good!
DispatchesFromDistrict7 chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
I reread this today and I have to tell you that I love this story. It's sweet and romantic. I love how she finally opens up to him and then later goes beyond her fear and claims him.
UnsungStranger chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
So amazing!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
love love loved this fic! the plot, the characters - everything was really well written, making it a supremely enjoyable read
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Great work!
Aundielen chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
yay I really enjoyed reading this! very sweet