Reviews for Little Sister
Sleepy.Beyond.Reasoning chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Honestly, you need to continue this. But that's obviously impossible and I supposed I'm communicating to an empty profile, but you are a fantastic writer and I love this story.
Dazed Dreamer chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
I think this fic would be great if you updated more! It's been 2 years since you last updated. I wanna read more, Midnight Crow-san! Please! Please! Please!
smiling cat chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
Hey Crow! Your story is quite interesting, why don't you continue it? It's been "awhile" since the last update. I'd really love to read more about nobu-chan, and jin with one of his sisters is an appealing idea.
uhmm yeah chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
ei! please continue!
profundus chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
ei! this is so great! i love kiyota! please continue! this story is so so potentially great! don't stop please! hehe! good grammar too! please continue!
xiaoj chapter 5 . 3/17/2003
wow! this is an interesting one...
Alex92 chapter 5 . 2/27/2003
Nice! Lol! ;p

Anywayz, I liked this very much, and the wild monkey is adorable. I would like though if Jin ends up with Yukime instead of Hikaru. I like em both but I like Yukime best )

And Shiori is nice too. Why does she hate basketball?
Era Yachi chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
Hey, Ornery...er, Shirodachi.

So! New fic, huh? I am ashamed to inform you that I have no idea what Slam Dunk is. But whatever...I read it anyway. Interesting. Tell me what Slam Dunk is and I'll go watch/read/play/see it just to understand it! Yah!

I'm STILL waiting for you to update Flight of the Chocobos! I THINK I've been quite patient enough with you! *pouts* I WANT MORE FICCIES!

Sigh. Well, anyways. Hi! Just thought I'd drop in and say...er, hi. If I wasn't wafted in the fumes of my delicious-smelling dinner right now, I'd go and say something stupid that'd make it like old times!

...or perhaps, I just did.

That was fun. I'll catch ya later!
Tanya Montague chapter 5 . 1/19/2003
yo! this is one cool fic! hehe... it's funny. can't wait to see how it turns out. :) i love kiyota! there are too little fics featuring him, so i am eternally grateful to you for doing so. (ha... do you think i'm laying it on too thick? _ ) anwayz, nice fic... keep going! :)
frozenfemale chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
err... nice

*grins*

okok, jkjk!

well, i do love your story... n' don't tell ,e that jin-san will fall 4 such a girl!
Hibaku chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
Yo, fellow Guild member!

er.. i read this before. i think i reviewed. hehehehe. this was one of my favorite fics, did you know that? i don't know why i can't find my review! *tears hair*

haha, anyway, good job! yukime and hikaru sound very opposite. write more, write more!
nothingtodo chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
Nice!

Ha ha, i thought of ending my review there for a joke. (you did say 'Nice' would be enough) But then i wanted to scream at you for NOT UPDATING EARLIER and for making me WAIT LIKE A SICK DOG. _

I can't believe Kiyota's sister's in love with Jin (ne, how come Jin sounds so clueless and naive?). But i bet it's gonna make Kiyota's life HEll! ha ha ha! Update soon!
Iluvenis Telperien chapter 5 . 1/3/2003
-Falls back laughing- Poor Kiyota! Bwahahhaha...his sisters...

...

Wahahahhahhahaah!
sLL chapter 5 . 1/3/2003
Heheheheheheh... nahh it's cute

I like it!

Hmm... anyways do update soon... I'd like to see how kiyota ends up with her! :P

-sLL
shi-chan chapter 5 . 1/3/2003
awwww that's so cute! i love the way u wrote this! there's not many fics out there that has many nice and interesting OC's. good work

i hope u update soon! will be waiting