Reviews for Irreversible Step
pianomouse chapter 10 . 2/23
i really like your story, thank you for sharing it.
laraquick chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Heartbreaking end for Tony.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
Huh...Fantastic
EmeraldBabe chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
I am really enjoying the atmosphere you've set. I get do angry when the team are so darn awful to Tony. The ASL thing has ALWAYS bugged me. Why does not one call Abby and Gibbs on how plain rude it is to talk like that behind everyone else's backs? Speaking in a second language, in front of people who don't also speak it, is just really discourteous. I hate when they do it! :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2016
I don't know how I missed this one before. Really enjoyed the "real" DiNozzo. I wish something like this had happened in the show. It became so painful during some of the last seasons to see this great character made the butt of all the jokes and embarrassing silliness. Occasionally it would appear as though they were going to get back to the Tony we all met in the beginning but then the writers would drag us back to the stupid, selfish, self-centered, vapid Tony they distorted MW into. I like your version MUCH better even if it is sad and painful for Tony. At least he respected himself enough to stop putting up with being the team doormat.
bleeb90 chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
Brutal - I loved it. I'd love to be able to read more!
TLWtlw chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
Ziva just doesn't know when to shut up does she?
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
Really liked it
6of7 chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
Any chance of a sequel to this story?
erik chapter 10 . 5/6/2016
Great development of Tony.
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
And when it was, he still had to make it up to Tony. He couldn't deny that he would've felt terrible if anyone had treated him the way he'd treated Tony; he didn't think he'd want to talk to them or even be around them anymore.

Well, at least he's self-aware now.
Side note- you've totally gotten me hooked! I NEED to know who's doing this, and to see Tony get sweet revenge!
bookgirl113 chapter 2 . 5/5/2016
I feel bad that Gibbs actually cares about him and regrets saying what he did, but what the hell?! Why would you ever say something like that to someone you care about, someone who looks up to you as his mentor, if you didn't mean it? If you don't know why, then it must have been on instinct. And that's worse, because it's instinctive for you to tear him down and make him feel worthless when he's just trying to be nice!

Sorry, mini rant over. I'm not even the maddest at him:P
EmeraldBabe chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
Sorry. That last review was mine. I wasn't signed in. Again, great story :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
You know what? As much as I'm a big fan of Tibbs slash and happy endings, I really enjoyed reading a fic where the others' horrible, not so harmless, teasing of Tony isn't glossed over and made right at the end. It was good to see him stick to his guns. Great story. Thank you.
Royalelephant chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Um. Really. They way Gibbs regret after the deed was done kind of makes me feel sick and want to throw up on his face. Sorry, that was extreme, but when I read the paragraph where Gibbs expected Tony to 'read the emotions in his eyes' while his demeanours are curt and aggressive, and all this happen AFTER the whole 'family' had alienated Tony again for the umpteenth time? Yeah, right.

Sorry, I kind of in a state where the unprofessionalism displayed by most people in canon had risen to a level that made me feel sick. And whatever relationship the team has with Tony, to me, is called insubordination and bullying. Sorry again, So much bias I'm displaying right now. It's just that seeing coworkers deliberately trying to hurt another coworker, going as far as to gang up on the one person, reminds me of the time in my firm when I had to let someone go because they cannot bear to stay anymore, and that was half a year of passive-aggressive comments and attitudes. What Tony endures for over a decade baffles me.

You are correct in that if we want Tony to act differently then he's going to sound different too. So I've got no problem as long as someone don't start riding the unicorn to work.

I would log in to review, but I'm still trying to recall my password...