Reviews for Irreversible Step
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 10 . 7/19
WHAT?! No happy ending?! I mean, I have to admit, despite reading your warnings at the start, I was at least expecting Tony to forgive the team. Snap! That was cold. At least Tony is gaining some control in his life, but I can't help but think it won't be good for him in the long run. Thanks for sharing your fic! :)
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 8 . 7/19
Ugh, McGee! Rookie mistake! Of course DiNozzo had to save himself.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 5/26
Wow!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 5/26
Superb job, Tony!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 5/26
It was stupidity. Should have appointed someone other than his team to stand protection.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 5/26
Well Gibbs you put yourself in the same category as Senior so you reap what you sow.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 5/26
Good going, folks.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 5/26
Wow! Someone is giving Tony hell. Gibbs is going to have to do a lot more than a half assed sort of apology this time.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 5/26
Oh no! Poor Martin. Excellent story idea.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/26
Gibbs is hurting because Tony is hurting and he helped to hurt him actually maul him like a pack of wolves or lions would.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/26
Tony has been deeply wounded through the carelessness of his co workers. They need a reality check.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/26
I do hope Tony is not becoming suicidal. They are not worth it. Excellent beginning.
Melody132 chapter 10 . 5/3
Wow! I just wanted to say: This story is so amazing! I've been looking for one like this a long time, and really I love it!
I like your style of writing and the way you changed the character, especially Tony towards the end!
Perfect!
PhoenixWytch chapter 10 . 4/20
Ouch! Poor Tony...
That was absolutely amazing!