Reviews for Irreversible Step
Fyreheart chapter 10 . 1/13
While I'm a sucker for a happy ending, this heart-rending situation and conclusion is very believable.

I could also believe the team again getting angry at Tony for not reverting to his previous persona, instead of accepting the consequences of their own behaviors.
Unstable-aj chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
Woo you go tony
Shawn1968 chapter 10 . 6/30/2017
The sign of a great author is when you can read a story again and again, and that my friend is what you can do. I know that it's been a while since you've written this but I really wish you'd do a sequel and let us (me) know what happens after this one. Does Tony stay aloof, does he let them back in? What happens next? Where do we go from here? And no I won't resort to puppy eyes. Lol
paula chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
iwanttohugtony
pianomouse chapter 10 . 2/23/2017
i really like your story, thank you for sharing it.
laraquick chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Heartbreaking end for Tony.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
Huh...Fantastic
EmeraldBabe chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
I am really enjoying the atmosphere you've set. I get do angry when the team are so darn awful to Tony. The ASL thing has ALWAYS bugged me. Why does not one call Abby and Gibbs on how plain rude it is to talk like that behind everyone else's backs? Speaking in a second language, in front of people who don't also speak it, is just really discourteous. I hate when they do it! :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2016
I don't know how I missed this one before. Really enjoyed the "real" DiNozzo. I wish something like this had happened in the show. It became so painful during some of the last seasons to see this great character made the butt of all the jokes and embarrassing silliness. Occasionally it would appear as though they were going to get back to the Tony we all met in the beginning but then the writers would drag us back to the stupid, selfish, self-centered, vapid Tony they distorted MW into. I like your version MUCH better even if it is sad and painful for Tony. At least he respected himself enough to stop putting up with being the team doormat.
bleeb90 chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
Brutal - I loved it. I'd love to be able to read more!
TLWtlw chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
Ziva just doesn't know when to shut up does she?
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
Really liked it
6of7 chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
Any chance of a sequel to this story?
erik chapter 10 . 5/6/2016
Great development of Tony.
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
And when it was, he still had to make it up to Tony. He couldn't deny that he would've felt terrible if anyone had treated him the way he'd treated Tony; he didn't think he'd want to talk to them or even be around them anymore.

Well, at least he's self-aware now.
Side note- you've totally gotten me hooked! I NEED to know who's doing this, and to see Tony get sweet revenge!