Reviews for Irreversible Step
TLWtlw chapter 5 . 6/19
Ziva just doesn't know when to shut up does she?
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 10 . 6/15
Really liked it
6of7 chapter 10 . 5/29
Any chance of a sequel to this story?
erik chapter 10 . 5/6
Great development of Tony.
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 5/5
And when it was, he still had to make it up to Tony. He couldn't deny that he would've felt terrible if anyone had treated him the way he'd treated Tony; he didn't think he'd want to talk to them or even be around them anymore.

Well, at least he's self-aware now.
Side note- you've totally gotten me hooked! I NEED to know who's doing this, and to see Tony get sweet revenge!
bookgirl113 chapter 2 . 5/5
I feel bad that Gibbs actually cares about him and regrets saying what he did, but what the hell?! Why would you ever say something like that to someone you care about, someone who looks up to you as his mentor, if you didn't mean it? If you don't know why, then it must have been on instinct. And that's worse, because it's instinctive for you to tear him down and make him feel worthless when he's just trying to be nice!

Sorry, mini rant over. I'm not even the maddest at him:P
EmeraldBabe chapter 10 . 4/21
Sorry. That last review was mine. I wasn't signed in. Again, great story :-)
You know what? As much as I'm a big fan of Tibbs slash and happy endings, I really enjoyed reading a fic where the others' horrible, not so harmless, teasing of Tony isn't glossed over and made right at the end. It was good to see him stick to his guns. Great story. Thank you.
Royalelephant chapter 2 . 2/26
Um. Really. They way Gibbs regret after the deed was done kind of makes me feel sick and want to throw up on his face. Sorry, that was extreme, but when I read the paragraph where Gibbs expected Tony to 'read the emotions in his eyes' while his demeanours are curt and aggressive, and all this happen AFTER the whole 'family' had alienated Tony again for the umpteenth time? Yeah, right.

Sorry, I kind of in a state where the unprofessionalism displayed by most people in canon had risen to a level that made me feel sick. And whatever relationship the team has with Tony, to me, is called insubordination and bullying. Sorry again, So much bias I'm displaying right now. It's just that seeing coworkers deliberately trying to hurt another coworker, going as far as to gang up on the one person, reminds me of the time in my firm when I had to let someone go because they cannot bear to stay anymore, and that was half a year of passive-aggressive comments and attitudes. What Tony endures for over a decade baffles me.

You are correct in that if we want Tony to act differently then he's going to sound different too. So I've got no problem as long as someone don't start riding the unicorn to work.

I would log in to review, but I'm still trying to recall my password...
bjq chapter 9 . 1/17
fabs
Smile Back chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
Uuuuuhm.
He's going to show them the real Dinozzo?! And then finito? o.O
And I really don't think I would like the real Dinozzo if he's so hurt all the time :( I wanna hug him!
But apart from the meanness of the world (your story) you did very well with this.
bjq chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
AWESOME.
SEQUEL PLEASE
paula chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
icried
sat1 chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
Really nice, I like it!
Brat chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
Story not what I thought. Full of good ole fashioned Angst and hurt but no comfort whatsoever. That left it a little disappointing