Reviews for In search of a Queen
gammathetaalpha chapter 41 . 12/29/2023
GAHHHH NOOOO I AM GOING TO CRY WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Your story is excellent, the plot is gripping, and I am in love with every single character you’ve built. It’s especially hard in fanfiction to craft realistic, fleshed out characters, so compliments to you for Ruin and family.

I’ve loved watching Ruin work her way into everyone’s hearts. And I love how strong she is! The violence is just right— enough that it feels realistic, but not so much that it’s gross. And when he finally kissed her— GAHHH. So much action and romance and intrigue just perfectly sandwiched together. I would, in all sincerity, pay book prices for this story (once you finish it… pretty please?) And she’s secretly such a perfect queen:D even if she doesn’t realize it.

But seriously haven’t read this good a fanfiction in a long time, thank you for sharing your gifts with us!

All the best,
gammathetaalpha
guest chapter 41 . 12/23/2023
ahhhh I'm so hay I came back to this story after some years away! Reread the whole thing in a day :) thank you for still updating it and hopefully we'll get a new chapter son
Guest chapter 41 . 12/20/2023
I’ve been following this fic for forever and I’m so excited for the next chapter! It feels like the part we’ve been building to this the entire time! So excited to see the conversation between her and thorin, and also interested to see breaking of the news to fill and kili, whenever that occurs. So much good stuff to come, can’t wait for the next chapter! Your such an amazing writer and your characters are brilliant
aaaaaaaaalrightythen chapter 41 . 12/12/2023
I was so happy to see updates on this story! I can't wait to see how Thorin reacts to her acceptance. Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/9/2023
Enjoying your fanfic. Please update soon!
Rancor9816 chapter 41 . 12/6/2023
This is such a good fic, like I’ve been pouring over this! The characters are so well thought out, and the relationships believable and I am so fully invested! Please update, I’m on the edge of my seat!
Agar Loki chapter 41 . 11/13/2023
I thought I was doing good about reviewing each chapter as you updated. Apparently I was wrong and I suck at remembering to review. I've been following this story since probably chapter 4 maybe 5. I wanted to wait to review this chapter until I had had a chance to reread the whole story - again. Which I just did.

Two things:

One: Your story is consistent. No matter how long you have been writing it, your story is consistent. Your writing has stayed the same throughout the whole thing. Your characters are consistent. The character growth is believable with each of them. Even though I would love for them to react differently at times, the characters react just as they should. Not one character acts oddly if they're not supposed to. One of my favorite character growths is Truin. In the beginning I think she would have strangled Ruin if she knew that Thorin would want her younger sister instead. But as things happened, Truin grew as a better person, and so when the time came, she was happy for Ruin.

Two: Rereading the story, I can see the whole picture as it is, and the little things you snuck in there make it so much better reading it through a fourth, fifth, sixth time. I'm noticing little things that I certainly wouldn't have put together the first or second time reading through it. I love how long it seems like Thorin has been in love with Ruin. I love that she is just now realizing it, and I love the way that she describes it to Bruin that Thorin is like 'the sun'.

I have a theory that Thorin knew that Ruin was his One the night she threw the book at him. I like to think that he's been trying to come to terms with it himself and the more danger she gets in, the more he realizes he can't live without her.

I cannot wait to read about their private dinner. I am so looking forward to seeing what Thorin's reaction will be when she accepts his hand. He is good about giving subtle facial reactions, but I'm hoping we'll get a bit more than that in the next chapter. But if you find that it is consistent with his character to do the subtle reactions, then by all means! Keep it that way.

I absolutely love this story, no matter how many times I've read through it.

As always, I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, whenever that will be.
~Agar Loki
Lereniel chapter 41 . 11/3/2023
I should be sleeping right now. This is your fault, I'm telling Mom.
I love your story! Your characters are fleshed out and believable and I love them all for different reasons, they're great. Now I can only beg you to keep up the good job and give us a bloody wedding... We want babbiiiies!

Toodles!
TCP4ever chapter 41 . 10/23/2023
So happy to see a new chapter posted! I was so nervous about Bruin’s response and the cliffhanger last chapger ended on. You’re such a great writer and I love this story!
WindSongEnchantment chapter 41 . 10/18/2023
Loving on this so hard right now!Can't wait for Ruin and Thorin's intimate dinner together :D
Jillian Baade chapter 40 . 10/17/2023
That was unexpected! That Bruin isn’t happy!
Nerrous chapter 41 . 10/15/2023
Update! Wohooooo! Can I request some fluff between Thorin and Ruin in the next chapter please? A second kiss at least? I think both of them have waited long enough now. And we tooI‘m so in love with this story.

PS: I don‘t know if you are familiar with that concept, but on plattforms like instagram or the like have follower the oportunity to give some money to the artist. It‘s like a tip via PayPal or something like that. I would buy your whole story as an ebook when its finished, and would also gladly send you a small ammount now to ease your burden a little bit. You have given us sich a great story over the years (!) now, and we stick to it. Its worth something!

Grettings from Germany!
Buffy Sparrow chapter 41 . 10/12/2023
I am so excited to have an update from you! This is one of my absolute favorite stories.
The View From Up Here chapter 41 . 10/11/2023
So excited to see an update I re-eead it from the beginning again! Loved the update and can't wait till the next one!
Kaja chapter 41 . 10/10/2023
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to the sequel
2,832 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »