Reviews for In search of a Queen
mamkm chapter 36 . 8/23
Hi!

Over the years I've been reading less and less fanfiction, but this story is the one I keep returning to. I check for updates at least twice a year and last year I was so happily surprised when you updated! I can't remember if I have reviewed before, and if not, it's about time :D

I recently watched the Hobbit movies on Netflix and that gave me the idea to re-read your wonderful story again. It was as good as I remembered. I really like the slow build and the in-depth characters. Poor Toldin!

I hope we are getting more chapters some time soon :)
Oottah chapter 36 . 8/23
hi ! i really hope you'll update someday. i just wanted to tell you how i love your story and I really think the characters are amazing. thank you for writing this
Kagome Narome chapter 36 . 8/22
I NEED MOOOOOOOORE please
Oneirosmuse chapter 35 . 7/18
It’s in french.
Bon je tape mon message en français car je suis très nulle en anglais, j’espère que tu me pardonneras. J’adore ton histoire, je crois que j’ai du la lire environ 6 fois, a force je la connais par cœur. Bizarrement mon personnage préféré est Truin car c’est un peronnage qui subit pas mal de changements tout au long de l’histoire. Je trouve que ton histoire est à part parmi les romance oc/Thorin car elle ce passe après la quête et de tous celle qui son post BOFA, ta fanfiction dégage quelque chose de spécial qui la laisse à part.
C’est pour ça que j’espère sincèrement que cette histoire ce terminera un jour. Je veux continuer de vivre les aventures de Ruin, Truin, Bruin. Je veux savoir qui est derrière les tentatives d’assassinats et l’enlèvement de Ruin. Je veux voir la relation entre Ruin et Thorin évoluer.
Je veux connaître la réaction de Truin quand elle la découvrira.
Je sais que cette fanfiction n’a que peut de chance d’être fini. Mais cela m’empêchera pas d’espérer.
Jessandra chapter 36 . 7/16
I don’t normally read OC stories, but you e done a really excellent job with Rùin and her family. I’ve found myself very emotionally invested in the story. For a minute there I was sure Marrek (sp?) was a traitor - what a twist that would be. While I understand the demands of real life, I’d love if you found time to keep writing. I need to know how it ends!
lathalea chapter 36 . 7/14
First of all: Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us here! I’m one of those readers who comes back to it and re-reads it for the umpteenth time. The main storyline leaves me wanting more and it’s full of great characters, locations, turns and twists. The way you describe Erebor and the everyday life of dwarves is simply wonderful.
I’m not sure whether you’re going to read this or whether you are planning to finish this story, but I’d like you to know that even unfinished it is a fantastic adventure. Thank you once again!
This is one of my favorite fanfics ever! I’ve read and reread it so many times and I’m about to reread it again! I would love to read another chapter but of course I understand life happens so don’t feel pressured to write anything if you don’t want to. I’ll still be content rereading it and just know that you still have readers out there who love your work and would be thrilled at another update!
Miss chapter 36 . 7/7
What! I thought that the story was completed, arggh now I must wait till the next chapter.
Wonderfully job!
Nerrous chapter 1 . 6/27
Dear Doodlewolf

Here we go again! This fic is way to good to not read it again... and again...and again
i hope you are well and update soon! Can't wait !

Greetings from Germany
Dear Doodlewolf,

I hope you finish this fanfic. It is the best one i have read so far and i so wish to know how it wil end... update soon...
Emrfangirl chapter 36 . 5/24
Was thinking about this story because it’s just that good, and I got to thinking about something. Does Truin know about Thorin’s feelings about Ruin? In the chapter where they kissed, Thorin said that it was Truin who assured him that Ruin had left for Mirkwood so she couldn’t have been killed by the walkway falling in the marketplace as Thorin feared. He said he was never so relieved. Wouldn’t it make sense that Truin would realize Thorin’s feelings from that? It seems like half the mountain has figured it out by now - except Ruin - so has Truin too? Just pondering ...
Katie chapter 36 . 5/21
I love this story so much! I just reread it and it fueled me even more to wish for more. :( I love the slow burn and the action. I neeeed to know if Bruin is ok, if Ruin will realize her feelings soon, if the assailants will be caught - so many answers to come! I hope you’re doing well and that you might update one day. Thank you for all you’ve written so far!
Oneirosmuse chapter 36 . 5/4
Je vais faire l’avis en français parce que je suis nul quand il s’agit d’écrire en anglais.
J’adore ton histoire. J’adore les personnages, l’intrigue et bien sur la romance. C’est sans aucun ma FanFiction préfère du fandom le Hobbit. J’espère réellement que tu remettra à jour cette histoire.
En espérant que tu as lu mon message
Ahhhh how could you do this to me! You can't end it right there! But seriously this is such a great story! I hope you update soon!
ShadowedHand chapter 36 . 4/5
So, so sad! I'm sorry about Toldin but so glad Ruin is back, hopefully mostly safe. I hope she gets more time with Thorin, and with the princes. I can't blame her for taking time to discover her feelings, especially with war and betrayal bound so tightly around her and her loved ones. I think I need a little respite before the next big conflict, or even, possibly, a push to the end spurred on by the list she obtained. Not an end to the story but to the traitors. Still enjoying your story! :)
2,622 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »