Reviews for In search of a Queen
Chocogirl24 chapter 39 . 1/28
Wow wow wow what an amazing story so far! I love Rüin so much as a character, you have done a wonderful job writing her! I am looking forward to an update ️
Eeeeeee chapter 39 . 1/20
You updated again in December?! WHAT IS THIS? AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! a literary DELECTABLE… I’m so happy the year has provided dedicated fans with such a delicious bounty. To many many more!
Fancy Et All chapter 39 . 1/16
I had missed the notification for this chapter because apparently we have to turn notifications back on every 6 months! But it was such a nice surprise and I'm so excited about the developments going on! I hope you had a great Holiday and I look forward to more!
AmazingHefi chapter 39 . 1/7
I've been waiting for admittance for years and, honestly, I'm not disappointed.
Same gal who yelled at the top of her lungs for you to continue: pretty please?
Duuuuuuuude! Don’t leave me hanging! Pleeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeee!
K.Daniels chapter 39 . 1/5
How have I only just discovered this gem? Love it, love the character development, love love love. Please continue!
Nerrous chapter 39 . 1/2
First: I am in sync with everything that emrfangirl wrote!

I look many times a day if you updated. And I hope it doesnt take long now.
Please give us our new year miracle.
I wish you all the health and happiness!
Just found this story and it is wonderfully written. Can't wait for the next chapter!
VixVic chapter 39 . 12/31/2022
Can’t believe the gut wretch that last sentence gave me :,(
Also can’t believe I’ve been on the edge of my seat since 2014, happy new year 3
Emrfangirl chapter 39 . 12/30/2022
Don’t know why but I didn’t get a notification that this updated . But I guess it doesn’t matter, I’m excited to read it no matter when it does!

She needs a couple of more days to think?! Argh! Thor in may be patient but I’m not! They just need a regulars “date” where they could meet at a normal time, not be rushed or tired, and just talk! Thorin needs to make it far more clear that he loves her and would want to marry her no matter the circumstances. He comes close. Saying “only you” is s good start, but he needs to be more blunt so that Ruin can STOP OVER THINKING! And maybe Thorin could ask Ruin how she feels about him. She’s needs to verbalize it and he should want to hear it. And maybe Thorin could give Ruin some praise for some of the “queenly” acts she’s done instead of agreeing to the “non- queenly” ones. He watched her interact with the miners and surely he knows about how she solved the issues in the healing halls. And how she handled the kidnapping was tremendous. He needs to reassure her that her instincts are excellent.

I’m not too worried about telling her family. Yes, Yutte is going to freak, but Dalkin knows what’s going on and understands better than Ruin that Thorin is in love with his daughter. That was clear when he talked to Thorin about sending Ruin away. I also think Truin will be relieved. Hope so!

Favorite line - Bruin asking “what did you do to our face?”

Hope you had a Merry Christmas - and Happy New Year!
mint.m6nster chapter 39 . 12/26/2022
Finally, I’ve been looking forward to this for so long in the story! I’ve been so excited for this talk and it was so good. I’m stressed for Truin to find out and how that will go. I freaked out when I saw your update because I didn’t get a notification. It was an even better surprise! Thank you and can’t wait for the next update. Merry Christmas!
ryyaikki chapter 39 . 12/21/2022
Shit…can’t wait to see how Truin’s reaction will be at the revelation….or their mothers…
xXtryingXx chapter 39 . 12/14/2022
I am so glad you updated! I love your story and am so excited for when Ruin tells her family about Thorin.
Poneylicious chapter 39 . 12/13/2022
So good! I absolutely adore this story! Thank you for the updates.
2,766 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »