Reviews for In search of a Queen
Guest chapter 36 . 2/14/2021
Please please please update!
Guest chapter 36 . 2/12/2021
You murdered Toldin here I am sobbing at 12 at night and you murdered him. AND you haven’t updated in forever. So not only am I depressed I also am in DISTRESS from suspense!
Lockleaf chapter 36 . 1/29/2021
I’ve probably read this story 4 times now, and it is just as addicting every time. I will patiently wait to finish this story at your pace. It is 100% worth it. Thank you!
rose.chan27 chapter 36 . 1/3/2021
Please update soon! Really liking this story.
Cornyrawrs chapter 36 . 1/1/2021
Please finish soon! This is my favorite portrayal of Thorin! You've done well! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/29/2020
I’ve been reading fan fiction for five years now and this is the first time I’ve ever left a comment. I love this story! I like every single one of your original characters - they’re so realistic and complex - and the storyline is so intriguing! But my favorite part is the slow burn between Thorin and Rùin. It’s refreshing and beautifully done. I really really hope that you update soon! Can’t wait :)
WotcherBoo chapter 36 . 12/29/2020
I am in love with this story and hope with all my heart that there will be more! Ruin is so wonderful and I really enjoy the slow but sure development between her and Thorin! LOVE IT!
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 36 . 12/28/2020
I’ve read this in two days and now I am big sad
GnCdwll chapter 36 . 12/24/2020
Happy holidays! I'm feeling the holiday spirit- the best gift the universe has given me is the fortune of stumbling upon this remarkable story with its equally remarkable characters! Keep writing please, I will surely come back to read the next chapters. Can't wait :)
kim chapter 36 . 12/18/2020
I love it! Please update soon!
Joanna234 chapter 32 . 12/7/2020
Finally I been waiting for that moment. Though I do enjoy all of the chapters I’ve been read. I really Like your oc. She’s feisty, considerate, mischievous, smart but can be hardheaded too, which make her all the more relatable and entertaining to read. Also Can you do Thorin POV? Now that we know how he feel about Our oc.
CuppaTea13 chapter 36 . 12/7/2020
I have just discovered this story and read straight though it! It has made me cry at several points, including this last chapter, and I am so invested in Ruin and her family and Thorin and everything happening in Erebor right now! Wonderful story and I hope to see another chapter soon!
Juli Black Potter chapter 36 . 11/15/2020
I love your story, hope that you will update this story soon.
Munto chapter 36 . 11/14/2020
Hello I just have to say that I love this story and that I can’t wait to see what happens next
jessmikaelson chapter 1 . 11/13/2020
So I don’t know if you are reading the comments on this anymore but I just wanted to let you know I loved reading this. It is so brilliant!
2,748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »