Reviews for In search of a Queen
newtb00 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Hahahaha...the books stricks again! Thorin:0 Book:1. :-)
TMI Fairy chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Cute.
Borys
Music in the Memories chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Hah! Hilarious! You made me squeak come the moment where Ruìn flung the book at Thorin! That was simply adorable. XD

Ohh, Thorin'll probably try and read that book, and understand SOMETHING. Nightmares tonight, anyone? XD

Well, sorry for the short review. But, alas, wailing siblings call to me!

Loves! Keep up the magnificent work!

(Mum's gonna find out, isn't she?)

Chill
Lorna chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Hey, I looked at your profile and saw that you said:
"I've been on this site for years but rarely update anything because I'm not too confident with my writing any more"
and I don't understand why? Your stories are amazing (I also read happiness and a very unexpected journey)! I just wanted you to know that I think your stories (expecially this one) are extraordinary! Please keep writing your stories! I absolutely love 'in search of a queen' and I really want to know what happens!? Please keep writing and I hope my review gives you a bit more confidence in your writing!

Kind regards
Lorna Finch
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
I love this AU... Love it love it love it! Your characters are actually believable, which is nice! Everything is very well written, and I'm enjoying this story so much :) please update soon... I need to know what happens haha
SwanInProgress chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Holy cow! I just started reading this, pretty skeptical at first, but you have surprised me in the best of ways! This is prime reading material. I am so so glad that this isn't trying to rush into things like most stories do.
Your characters though! Your characters are possibly the best I've encountered in a Hobbit fanfic. Ever. Period. Rúin's family is just so great, with personality positively bursting forth!
My god, don't even get me started on your dialogue. I'm over here gushing at every little thing they say, because of how well-written it all is! It all flows so nicely and so naturally, it's hard to believe that this isn't real people talking!
Please - for the sake of my sanity and for the sake of contributing a work of literary art to this website - continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
I really love the interaction between your characters! Especially the twins! Looking forward to reading more, hopefully soon!
kaia chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
not bad.
Lillianpost chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
This was fun, and I liked the introduction of the dwarf's head to the table. Very clever.
Emily chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Wow! Wasn't expecting that! Loved it though, especially that Trúin and Rúin might be getting along a bit? Brúin as always is my favourite lol!
Can't wait for more!
Emilyx
Loves to read books chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Love it!
Anju R chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Oh my goodness, I'm in love! Great great story, seriously. I'm so used to seeing the overdone "travel with the company" stories that pair an OC with Thorin, or seeing everywhere overrun with Bagginshield, that this is REALLY refreshing for a change.

Ruin is pretty awesome too, and I can't wait to see the interactions between her and Thorin. That's gonna be interesting. I'm really eager, and this definitely helps me take my mind off of studying! :)

Looking forward to more! I hope you can update fast, but if not, life happens!
Just4Me chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
I'm liking Bruin more and more. I think he and Kili could become friends. I hope we get to see more of Fillen. It seems like he might be a little taken with Truin. I loved your descriptions of Dale - you really made it come alive for me.
LadyForrest chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
I love how you now brought up another high ranking character that will have a 'special interest' in our Lady Dwarf! (wink,wink) The plot thickens I hope you up date, (even with a couple of chapters?), soon.

(I know that I was dreaming on the couple of chapters part.) :)
Mhunter chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
I am loving this Bruin, very much protective of his sisters, but I am giving props to his eldest sister, she could be a good fight starter . I can't wait to see who does end up getting thorin. So excited!
2,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 .. Last Next »