Reviews for In search of a Queen
mint.m6nster chapter 38 . 11/10
I am so excited every time I see and update. I have reread this story so many times. When this chapter was first posted I was at work and I wanted to stop teaching my second graders just to read this. Amazing work and so so so excited for the next chapter!
WindSongEnchantment chapter 38 . 10/31
Wow, wow, wow! It is officially 2:30 in the morning here, I have to be up in less than three hours and I could care less because I spent all my time reading this masterpiece! I have laughed out loud and sobbed my eyes out reading this and I cannot wait for more! You're amazing
WindSongEnchantment chapter 23 . 10/30
Oh, I wish Marrick wasn't married! Can you imagine him Lavri together?
Kae-Lae chapter 38 . 10/22
It would be cruel to leave us here and not give us what we are here for lol.
Great chapter and I'm excited to see how this goes :D
Kat
Kae-Lae chapter 37 . 10/22
I check back in with this story at least 3 times a year to see if it has been updated. And I can't even describe how happy I am to see that it has been!
It is truly an excellent story and I really look forward to seeing it hopefully finished one day!
Kat
Lovely chapter kudos
NothingNooneZero chapter 38 . 10/18
Thank Mahal for both you and this delightful story! I have just reread it in its entirety and it is no less brilliant than the first two times. Honestly, it is amazing. Your characters most certainly are well written, as is the plot, and I couldn't find a fault if I tried. Thank you, sincerely, for updating and for sharing this. It has been a pleasure to read, once again. I hope that all is well and wish you a speedy recovery.
So glad that I checked in today to see 2 installments waiting. Thank you so much for these they were fantastic. The characters are well fleshed out and complicated. Really excited for the next installment. Hope it's a happy one .
What a waste of reading. she is so rude, offensive, full of herself, so artificial, and arrogant to a fault.
I cannot read any more because she is sickening to me. i am deleting it from my pc.
Hinata'sMuse chapter 38 . 10/13
This is beautifully written and so engaging that with every single new update I find myself wanting to reread it all over again. Believable characters and realistic emotional developments are always presented wonderfully and I eagerly await the next chapter with baited breath!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 38 . 10/13
Wahoo! An Update! I'm so excited!
FlowerChild23 chapter 38 . 10/13
I think she would make a great queen. Hopefully she can be convinced of it.
Dearreader chapter 38 . 10/13
Wow. An installment on my birthday. Nice .
lydo99 chapter 38 . 10/10
Not to be cheesy or anything but this story is pure mithril :)
Emrfangirl chapter 38 . 10/9
P.S. - sorry to hear you hadcovid. Hope you’re already feeling better and have a full recovery!
2,749 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »