Reviews for In search of a Queen
Fancy Et All chapter 38 . 10/8
I don't think I've ever smiled so much at a chapter but I'm sure that the next will be just as good!
Fleur24 chapter 38 . 10/8
I was too busy squealing over the chapter to sign in, but I'll do that later. Oh my gosh! I dropped everything else I was doing to read this chapter! Poor Ruin, having conflicting feelings toward Thorin. though I agree with Marrik. Everyone dreams of what they'd do if they became royalty, but no are prepared for the weight of the role. I think because she doesn't think she'll be good; is exactly why she should be Queen. She won't abuse the power over others, and she actually cares about the people in Erebor.

Bruin woke up at last! Hurray!
tidje chapter 38 . 10/8
So happy for this (double) update! I don't even mind the slightly cliffy ending. Well...not much anyways. LOL! Loving how the plot is picking up. Bruin & Thorin progress all in one day. What's a girl to do with all those feels?

(Apparently I missed the notice for the previous chapter...but it's no biggie...been following this story for years, a missed notice here and there won't stop me now!)

nerdalertwarning chapter 38 . 10/8
Excited to see an update! Love your story.

Not criticism at all, just my investment in the story. I’m getting annoyed with her need for avoidance. Head in the sand like an ostrich. How is it fair to Thorin? And how long does she expect him to just WAIT for her to even CONSIDER her feelings, let alone come to terms with them?

Hope you’ve recovered from covid and are feeling much betterexcited for next chapter!
acacia59601 chapter 38 . 10/7
Another wonderful chapter, I was so excited to see you posted!
viktorskrumpet chapter 38 . 10/7
I was so excited to see the notification that you had uploaded another chapter-absolutely made my day! Again and again, you continue to enthral your readers with your well written characters, intricate relationships and moments of levity when a situation seems dire.
Thank you for continuing with this story-so excited to see Bruin's moment of wakefulness-brings a tear of joy to one's eyes! I love the interaction between Ruin and Thorin, even the stronger bond that has sprung between Truin and Ruin makes for entertaining reading. You are an amazing writer and I look forward to seeing exactly how things play out in the end. Thank you ;)
eliz.emerson chapter 38 . 10/7
Excellent update. I'm enjoying very much 3
Loser94 chapter 38 . 10/7
THANK YOU SOMUCH FOR THE UPDATES. I want you to know that despite how much time has passed I always come back to read your work.
Books1993 chapter 38 . 10/7
Yay! He woke up! I can't wait to see what happens with the talk! Great as always!
I hope you'll get better soon. Thank you for posting a new chapter :)
I'm glad Bruin woke up and I can't wait for the next one.
PS : I really miss Toldin ;(
great additional chapter
Lovely to read
newt52 chapter 38 . 10/7
Thank you for your hard work. May reviews rain down upon you.
13177meg chapter 7 . 10/7
omg omg omg it's finally happening! please update soon
Celestial-Maiden703 chapter 38 . 10/7
I am always so ridiculously happy when I see you've updated! I was literally just going through my favourites and saw your story yesterday, and I'm like, hmm let's give this another go, and I left it open to re-read today. And LO AND BEHOLD your updated! I almost screamed I got so excited lol.
slytherinsal chapter 38 . 10/7
please be kind and update soon - this is a sort of cliffie...
2,747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »