Reviews for In search of a Queen
Celestial-Maiden703 chapter 38 . 10/7
I am always so ridiculously happy when I see you've updated! I was literally just going through my favourites and saw your story yesterday, and I'm like, hmm let's give this another go, and I left it open to re-read today. And LO AND BEHOLD your updated! I almost screamed I got so excited lol.
slytherinsal chapter 38 . 10/7
please be kind and update soon - this is a sort of cliffie...
Lizbeth Delgado chapter 38 . 10/7
the cliffhanger OMGGGG
Pegleg chapter 38 . 10/7
I found this story a week ago and i love it so so much! So happy for an update and cant wait for the next chapter. I know its going to be a good one!
DeadlyCurse chapter 38 . 10/7
YESSSS! you can't believe how happy I was to see the little notification about a NEW chapter! you totally sweetend my Friday evening! I can't believe bruin is awake now! and there's gonna be the talk about feeeelings... hopefully with a good end! as always a really good and nicely written chaptercant wait to read more .
Kitty283 chapter 37 . 9/27
One of my favorite stories so of course I had to read it again to celebrate the new update. Still awesome and still love it. Wonder when Ruin will realize that feeling safe/happy/content in someone else’s arms is very much the indication that he is the One. Hope she will admit it to herself soon! Super happy with the story so please keep up the good work!
I don’t use AO3
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 37 . 9/11
AN UPDATE! AHHHHHH! I'm so excited! I reread the whole story for this one chapter and I LOVE it! It's so original and the characters are amazing! It's a story that's always stuck with me. Thank you so much for coming back to this! I'm looking forward to more!
Yayyyyyy you’re back! Love it! I’ve been holding out for years! If you’d like to post it on AO3 that would be cool!
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 37 . 9/11
AO3 makes it easier to keep track of a story’s progress, with bookmarks etc.
Still enjoying this fanfic, think I’m due a reread from the beginning to refresh myself
Thankyou u so much for the chapter...I love u
GlassGazer chapter 37 . 9/6
Hey! I'd totally add this to Ao3. You'll find the tagging systems works a lot better, and writing/uploading/bookmarking stories is far more smooth here. I only checked my FF account today and found this update because my password was compromised lmao
IggyTheNugget chapter 37 . 9/5
I was so excited to see this update. There were actually a couple new ones I hadn't read so that was awesome. I have loved the slow build in Ruin and Thorin's relationship but holy smokes now that it's on the precipice I'm dying with the back and forth. I also love how he's making up an excuse to see her herelike yeah let me update you real quick wink wink. lol! Can't wait to see what happens with this new love interest you've introduced thoughI was a little scared about Ruin and Truin's relationship and how it would be affected so I'm definitely curious about alla that. Superb writing as always 33
IggyTheNugget chapter 36 . 9/5
I knew he was gone but holy smokes this last bit got me good. Sitting here crying and my husband is rethinking marrying this crazy lady sat beside him. LMFAO.
Gdin chapter 37 . 9/5
I’ve been in love with this fic for years. Your writing with world building, character making— there’s not a thing about it I am not obsessed with. I will forever return to this site to see your progress. While I anxiously await new content I know it will eventually mean the end of an era, just know it has been a pleasant ride for everyone still tuned in.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 20 . 9/5
I take it back Right after saying that there’s no attraction between them, you have him take off his shirt and Ruin loses it
2,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »