Reviews for Teeth in the Grass
howyoudsdoin chapter 15 . 3/11
This is for chapter 14 because I already reviewed back in the day lol:::
I'm rereading this luscious story and forgot how sexy, saucy and sultry this is! Why do you no longer write? I could use some more of this type of love making. so passionately and slow and so sultry to red hot passion that breaks the sound barrier type of loving! Yikes, yahoo, yum LOL, boy do you know what you are doing! Or your husband be putting it down on ya **SNORT** Sorry no disrespect to you I'm just saying tho... love your writting style, miss this style in other stories of the same vein...
Rae
lolli.bolli chapter 1 . 2/22
Whoa, holy shit indeed! Their encounter gave me shivers.
OMG! Anazing story!
drkraez chapter 8 . 2/1
Hehe. Loving this story. Love the closing words of this chapter!
dogtracker55 chapter 18 . 4/29/2016
Just as good the second time! Thanks for the intriguing story told so gently and elegantly. x
dogtracker55 chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
I am re reading this wonderful story again after a year or so and am blown away again at your wonderful imagery. Your words are so powerful, so captivating, like a warm embrace. Thank you for this treat. xx
Gumdrop21 chapter 18 . 1/9/2016
I'm so glad that I found you! I read this story from the beginning to the end and I must say that I absolutely loved it. I'm not a True Blood fan and usually only read SVM material but I must admit that this story is a true love story. I also love that you did not make Eric stupid and kept him strong in his love and Sookie smart. I would love a sequel to this story because the doctor was intriguing and I would love to know more. You are an amazing writer and thank you again for a great story!
MiniLover chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
Wonderful story! I enjoyed it immensely!
MiniLover chapter 17 . 11/8/2015
Well that just created more questions than answers!
MiniLover chapter 16 . 11/8/2015
How did this guy get in the club and what does he want?
MiniLover chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
It looks like they are getting closer to figuring it out. Can't wait to see who it is!
MiniLover chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
So who sent the wolf and planted the camera?
MiniLover chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
Well the meeting with Ray was interesting if not anticlimactic. The glowing eyes however...
MiniLover chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
How can these two handle all those emotions?!
MiniLover chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
What a flood of emotions! How is Sookie going to handle the intensity of vampiric Eric?