Reviews for Gold
Me chapter 1 . 1/22
Is it just me or does Jiroh seems kind of sad when he hook them up.I have this fantasy that Jiroh is sacrificing his happiness for Atobe's and Ryoma's.I will forever believe that Roma and Jiroh belongs together in this story.
ShafiraTheRottenGirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
i almost cry while reading this...
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
That was...interesting. Wow
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
LOL...I like it ...sucks that it ends kinda abruptly but I like it. Jiroh is awesome!
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I feel compelled to tell you that I have no fucking idea what the hell just happened, but I think that Atobe and Ryoma are now together. Or will be together, when Ryoma's not 12. Or they'll try to be together. whatever.

But it was a pretty damn good trip.
Awesome as always.
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
hahaha. Atobe's being so stubborn XD and Jiroh is surprisingly wise...
sorry about not reviewing anything earlier, by the way. I'd been reading your fics on my phone instead of my computer, and was too lazy... ehe...
oh, by the way, in the first line of the third section, don't you mean "he's right over there", not "here's right over there"?
d'awww... c'mon, Atobe, don't make the poor boy sad. just accept it already XP that was cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
The vampire bit was really funny!
AtobeLover chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Somewhat kind of.. WHAT WAS THAT I LOVED this So doN'T you thnk I didnt ok I am bashing my phone to review I love this and you ok ok okkkk

Haha ryoma's so funny oh gahd
Atobe, just come to terms with it ALREADYYY
Jirou the matchmaker is definitely someone I wanna meet!

Fuuuuck, I don't deserve this. I really don't.

I love this and you and this and you more.
Royal (and your written Royal) is just so fucking amazing I can't.
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
RYOMA IS SO CUTE AND JIROH IS ADORABLE AND ATOBE IS SO CONFLICTED WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Your such a great writer, I hate you.

P.S I think I'm turning into our dear friend *cough cough*.

-Sy
mcangel1976 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I actually thought this was cute and could def see that Atobe going through a struggle like that. Good job!
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
oh that was so good. you should make it a. two shot. I've more chapter!
bubbles girl24 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Im so glad things worked out :)