Reviews for Elements
Windying chapter 1 . 3/22
I wonder how it would be different if Ryoga is involved in this.
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
aww poor Fuji. this makes me want the 3 to stay together and Fuji to come to a peace with them lol. thanks for the lovely post. I enjoyed reading it
ScarletIsCool chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
There's too much emotion! This is really great!
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I like it! I wish there was more... where the three get together...
TurtleLover1999 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
the story was really good. i like it. especially the 0.23 part
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
you know, I don't usually like OT-more-than-two anything, but this was very well written. all three were completely in character, and somehow Ryoma just forces his way in the same way he does with the regulars, then the tennis world in general... they didn't feel that they were missing anything before, but somehow afterward it feels like it wouldn't be the same without him, you know?
the decimals give an interesting feel. kind of... unorthodox but... precise? I dunno. I find that choice intriguing.
jemini294 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This was beautiful
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Really liked this one
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
When I read the first few parts I started planning my good, orderly review in my mind but then I got to around hhherrrreee-ish:

Two days later, Fuji's caught in the club room with only Ryoma. Rain thunders outside in a steady beat.

"Fuji-senpai," he tilts his head. "Are you stronger than buchou?"

Fuji's fingers freeze over the zipper of his tennis bag. No, I'm not. He's isn't. Maybe he hasn't reached his full potential yet, but currently, right there, in the now, he isn't. Not even close. Tezuka's strength is like a boulder that grows size with every match and every practice. Fuji's is an erratic, unfaithful game.

But Ryoma is looking at him like it's a possibility. Like he believes Fuji could be stronger than Tezuka.

And for some reason that he can't explain, Fuji lies, swiftly, and says:

"Yes, I do believe I'm stronger."

okay, okay I'll try. You know that I don't reeeallly like perfect pair that much. Pretty sure the only ones I can read are angsty ones that are kind of simple relationship stuff (coughthiscough)

And that means that I'm also super duper picky about my OT3, if Fuji and Tezuka EVER leave Ryoma behind for even a little while (because he's different) I can't, it loses points in my eyes. My OT3 has to be super balanced for me to like it. And you exceeded astoundingly at that so let me love you, please and thanks you.

I think it's great how Fuji's such an...'image' of perfection but really his mindset is really like a lot of us, me pretty sure Ato and Sy YOU WROTE THIS SO- yeah
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 9/10/2013

One day I think I'll really rant to you about how I believe that some people are just born with words in their soul and it burns them so much that they have to get it out, let it free. And one day they write. Because their world is so different on the inside that they want to share it to the outside.

And that's you. That's us.

"How come your eyes are so blue?" - I have a huge fascination with Fuji's eyes. They are gorgeous, and I love the color of people's eyes. I would ask someone that. It's a total Sy question.

"The last one is a particular blow at Ryoma, but Fuji doesn't think he cares. Sometimes, he wishes he could be like Ryoma. To not care so much about what revolves around him. But he can't. He sees everything all too deeply. He sees things complicated, not simple.

That's who he is.

He hopes they appreciate him anyway." - This is very beautiful, and: Oh, dear. We most definitely do.

"Tezuka is the steady, reliable land that holds them up.
Ryoma is the fire: burning, glowing, rising with fire.
Fuji is the ocean: going with the flow, with thoughts too deep to reach the surface." - I am a Fuji. It's not the most fun thing, but it's who am.

Though I usually can't stomach Perfect Pair (UGH) I think yours was spot on. And I loved it.

So, yeah. See you on the flip side, homie.

duchessliz chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
this was interesting. . .you should continue with it. . .I'd like to see where it goes!
mcangel1976 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Another good story. I really liked it and I could def feel Fuji's confusion and hurt. Great job.
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Loved it! Fuji's feeling are just so mixed. Are the next chapters going to be from the other's point of views? Update soon! :3
cutlina chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Wow...I dont know what to say. This was gorgeous :)
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Ah, this is beautiful. And angsty... will there be more? I want to see the three of them be together.