Reviews for On the Outskirts of Normal
BunBunBun chapter 1 . 2/16
Awesome! Thank you so much for writing this. It was exactly what I needed right now :D :D :D
janavi chapter 1 . 2/6
actually i think you can write a sequel about dean telling henry the long story you know?
i really enjoyed reading this :)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 1/18
I loved this. Freaked-out Hell-delerious Sam always gives me feels, and having Henry there to foil for Dean made this even better.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 1/2
poor sam. loved this.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Just found this and loved it! Would love to see you do a sequel. You wrote the interactions between Dean & Henry very well and would love to see Sam interact with Henry as well. Thanks so much!
detractis chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Loved It! I was a bit disappointed at the lenght though but I'm glad you're back on track, it's always a joy to read about hallucifer. :)
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Welcome back! I was so thrilled to get an alert for a new fic from you. I really liked this story, but it feels like you stopped when it was just warming up. Any thoughts on a sequel...?
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Wait no I wanted more of that. D:
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I just love witnesses to Sam and Dean's bond.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This was great! You wrote a solid story with believable characters whose lines echoed the same sounding voices as in the series.

I could readily see the action play out because you described it all so well. And you had me easily navigate the POV's between Dean's as he handled the situation in his war weary way. And Henry's clearly mystified and out of his element disorientation as he tried to figure out what was going on with these two strangers that were his grandsons.

And you left me wanting more! One of the things that was such a tragedy about Henry's quick demise on the show was that he never got to know Sam and Dean's story. He never got to understand how important his grandson's were in their role as saviors of the world. It would be cool if you could bend reality a bit and write a chapter two to this story where Dean explains why Sam is having such frightening hell-lucinations with his high fever just so Henry could know that his grandkids stopped the plans of both heaven and hell to jump start the apocalypse.
suzee51 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
No, no, NO! This is NOT finished yet!

This is WAY too good to stop now. You are doing a marvelous job in your characterizations of all three characters. Spot on! You have me hooked.

Please, please, PLEASE consider adding more to this story. I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Glad your writing again, yay! Grandpa Henry should have lasted longer than one episode, in my opinion, so it was nice to see him in a fic, especially one depicting how much the boys have been through in their lives. Thank you!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Love this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Great story, and great to read something from you again. It's always a treat.
Thanks very much for sharing your time and talent.
TG
lilliannaelizabeth chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is sweet and wonderful. I love sickSam and caringDean!