Reviews for Katabasis
luthient8 chapter 1 . 9/3
Oh! this was beautiful!
The ,manga could/should/ have been like this!
SasuKarin are my OTP, and you did it so well!
HashiMitoMada are my OT3 and I did tear up
I lived Mito~Karin interactions!
NaruSakul so OTP!

I want see the Sasuke as the Sound Kage!
and more Karin~Naruto family time! so cute!

I will make this end my canon! XD

Thank you for sharing this! 3
JBebe chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Wow. Simply amazing. Loved it!
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This story is so emotional! The interactions with Mito and Madara were so touching: sad, but beautiful. I liked it a lot; it had the characters I'm more familiar with, and it shows hints of what a huge, heartbreaking story Glass Trinity will be. I'm impressed that you were able to do so much with such a (relatively) short story. Thanks for sharing it!
Slip of Red chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This was a beautiful story. I really wish Naruto would've ended like this. All your characters are so realistic and believable, and there was so much emotion in this. Loved the comparisons between MadaMito and SasuKarin you made, and your portrayal of the HashiMitoMada is also very touching. My heart really went out to Madara when he said that his only friend stabbed him in the back and the woman he loved tore his heart out. That really touched me. I usually favor MadaMito, but your HashiMito was so emotional and so fitting that I couldn't help but accept it in this case. Wonderful story, overall. I really so wonder what Madara and Mito could've had if they had more time though.
Firerosemon chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
That was beautiful, thank you so much!
Madara's death made me tear up.
Harmonic Bunny chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
That...I have officially entered the SasuKarin ship for 45 minutes and it is already ruining my life.
Your writing is! (Wails) God, Glass Trinity, and MadaMito/SasuKarin comparison...and that...that ship...that HashiMitoMada ship that's going to haunt me for the rest of my life is...

Juri.DP chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I spent 3/4 of this reading with my glasses on and wondering why the words looked off. Pfft! But my dumbness (and certain pairings that aren't my cup of tea aside), let's get to it.

WHYYYYYYYYYYY oh freaking why could Kishimoto not think of a solution like this?! Why oh WHY did Kishimoto choose the path of reincarnation and BLATANTLY obvious Sasuke and Naruto only methods to move the story along?! You have basically put in all the things in this fic that should have been in the manga. I mean, love aside, this could have EASILY been a better option.

Okay, gotta stay focused. I like how you kept it focused on the war and not postwar, but (I don't know if I speak for everyone else) I suppose it is difficult to add the right amount of romance during battle, so I applaud you for knowing how to do that. Like I've said before, MadaMito and SasuKarin are not my forte (or much to my liking), but you made it believable and didn't bash another pair (like a good few seem to do). I guess I like this feels it could be. Everyone is looking for romance for these pairs, but I believe THEIR romance IS more subtle than any other pairs. I like this.

Ha! I don't review much (for any fic), but it's funny how my second longest review (I think) is for these pairs. So bittersweet! The story, I mean. Very good! Very very good!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Does this mean there will be no MadaMito in Glass Trinity...? u.u still, this is my first SasuKarin ever, and I want to tell you that I trully enjoyed reading it.
winry7405 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Aww, that was so cute. A very nice alternative ending to "Naruto". Kind of simple, but emotionally satisfying. Very well written, great job. I hope the manga will stay on the same course and not make a complete turnaround in the end, when the author suddenly decides that Sakura needs to be with Sasuke and Naruto rediscovers Hinata. NaruSaku and SasuKarin are my fav couples, and that's how it should end.
Tsunade Senju Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/27/2014

There're no words to describe what a piece of art you've written. I can feel the emotions, the characters are so IC and... I'm amazed.

Seriously. This is too much for me.
Severedhalo chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This is so beautiful.
hinatalover445 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
PrettyInPink chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
My goodness I am absolutely speechless. You are a product of genius, this story was beautiful. The emotions, the scenery you created, the impact, it was just breathtaking. I have never in my life read anything more moving than this story. You've fit all the pairings I support into one big, wonderful story.

You deserve every word of praise you get for this.
Camelias17 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Wow, amazing story, almost canon. This is one of the best stories Ive read.
After reading this who could possibly deny that Uzumaki Karin appeared for a purpose? That girl does know how to forgive! and well Im still hoping Sasuke to make up for his sins, in this fanfic he does it well.

Now, if only Naruto ends like this, it would make me very happy!
Camelias17 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Wow, amazing story, almost canon. Who could possibly deny Karin appeared in the manga for a reason? Shes a great girl in this story and in the manga too, even when shes crazy! She knows how to forgive!

Now. if Naruto ends like this it would make me very happy.