Reviews for Darkest of Your Days
Cute
KikiWL chapter 1 . 5/16
omg... I have no words. I just finished reading SRS and I was very frustrated to see it would never be finished, so I thought I would read this story as a closure and... ufffff right in the Calex feels !
im-from-mars-duhh chapter 1 . 1/26
This story is amazing. I've read it dozens of times and have cried every single time. Thank you so much for writing this. 3
ClaireBrink chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I second this: I would like another, showing Cas fitting into helping her with the pregnancy, and becoming a father. Maybe a series of one shots?
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This was so beautiful. It hurt my heart but it also was uplifting. I loved the idea of a as just always loving Alex wherever and whoever he was. And they had a legacy of love on earth and in heaven. It was beautiful. I know you're probably crazy busy, but I'd love to see a hour. Of what happens when Alex comes home and Cas steps up. What a sweet thought and very like him. He's so giving with the ones he loves.
TazerTricks chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
THAT IS NOT OKAY
FloodFeSTeR chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Jesus Christ on a cracker...
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
gah this is sad :(
Hitara Manitou chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This is fantastic, I actually had a tear or two at the end!
jane1020 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Just rip my beating heart out of my chest, why don't you?
Love it...
missing-in-venice chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Oh my god I seriously started bawling my eyes out near the end. This is a brilliant piece. You need to be a published author.
KatNotKit chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I'm crying, holy crap, that was beautiful
EasyArsenic chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This... oh. I don't even have words for this. It ruined me in so many ways and yet it's perfect. It's brilliant and terrible and it made me feel so many things and I'm absolutely in love with every aspect of this and Song Remains the Same, though I'm not anywhere near caught up there yet. You have a lovely gift and I'm so happy you've decided to share that gift with the rest of us. 3
wow chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
this is fucking amazing holy shiat thank you SO much for this haha
Aletheia66 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Ooooo every time I read that last little bit I cry! Love the story! Just hits me right in the feels every time though.