Reviews for And In The Darkness Bind Them
hallaba chapter 1 . 12/4/2022
once in a while, when I peruse through the archives of this site I come upon this title. The synopsis always intrigues me even if the title is vaguely familiar but then I get to the last centense of the summary and the name 'viper' sends shivers down my spine as it drags the memory of a whining man dresses in clothes that I always pictured as pandex tights. Him climbing on the backs of others when the weather is cold like a child and simply just so many no no moments comes to mind.

I suppose the purpose of this review is to concratulate you on writing so hateble main character that even after years his edgelord name makes me want to sow my eyes shut just so I don't ever read something like it again.
abouttodrop chapter 3 . 7/26/2022
He is pathetic. I can't stand this anymore. One more chapter and that is it. I hope he gets better in the wilderness if not, goodbye
abuduu chapter 3 . 7/26/2022
Great... a fucking pity party
abuduu chapter 3 . 7/26/2022
s I'm reading this, and the forgetting to eat part came, I found it amusing. What I found utterly stupid was for him not to eat after collapsing
Asterlace chapter 1 . 6/13/2022
RIP Mirage 3
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 6/10/2022
Thank you for an enjoyable chapter.
EndOfYou chapter 10 . 3/27/2022
Don't worry about taking 3 years you still have a few months to go before we reach 6.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2022
I found myself intrigued at the beginning. But now, I’m just disgusted by Harry. I’m out. This asshole doesn’t deserve his own story. Only more suffering. Unending suffering for his actions. This writer is nothing more than a shitstain.
d.spindles chapter 1 . 1/27/2022
not point writing this to the author since it hasn't been touched since 2016. but to anyone who wants to read this story. This is basically just LoTRs but with a snarky emo narrator making commentary over the top and doing nothing
Eyrelav W chapter 10 . 11/10/2021
Update please...!
Petslover6 chapter 10 . 8/16/2021
This is great! You said you will never abandon it, so I am taking your word for it. Take all the time that you need and I will be here to read it :D
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 10 . 8/5/2021
Please tell me this is still in the works and you just forgot to upload?
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 9 . 8/5/2021
Slot 7, Slot 11, and Slot 19 seem to be the most badass of the lot. Especially Viper x Tauriel, and Viper I'm the Inheritance story...I pair him with Arya. Hehehe, watch out Eragorn.
Just a reader chapter 10 . 7/6/2021
Hope you're doing well my dude. Good story, I hope it gets finished some day.
Inv0ke chapter 3 . 7/2/2021
Look this Harry who has meant to have been alive for many 1000s of years at this point would have grown used to the fact people die and he lives on so havening a breakdown now makes no sense and come off as stupid.

And the fact he had his mind undefended knowing he was going to be around the one ring is stupid as Occlumency is a passive skill that once learned doesn't just stop working...
1,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »