Reviews for And In The Darkness Bind Them
Eyrelav W chapter 10 . 11/10
Update please...!
Petslover6 chapter 10 . 8/16
This is great! You said you will never abandon it, so I am taking your word for it. Take all the time that you need and I will be here to read it :D
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 10 . 8/5
Please tell me this is still in the works and you just forgot to upload?
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 9 . 8/5
Slot 7, Slot 11, and Slot 19 seem to be the most badass of the lot. Especially Viper x Tauriel, and Viper I'm the Inheritance story...I pair him with Arya. Hehehe, watch out Eragorn.
Just a reader chapter 10 . 7/6
Hope you're doing well my dude. Good story, I hope it gets finished some day.
Inv0ke chapter 3 . 7/2
Look this Harry who has meant to have been alive for many 1000s of years at this point would have grown used to the fact people die and he lives on so havening a breakdown now makes no sense and come off as stupid.

And the fact he had his mind undefended knowing he was going to be around the one ring is stupid as Occlumency is a passive skill that once learned doesn't just stop working...
Inv0ke chapter 2 . 7/2
is this immortal harry going to do anything or will he just be watching and doing nothing
ippon chapter 5 . 6/28
Man, seldom seen an immortal that sounded so much like a 12 year old in an emo phase.
This shit is so gay it hurts
laelruin chapter 10 . 5/29
Wonderful chapter. Made everyone think; I really liked that Viper likes to put the difficult and uncomfortable scenarios to people.
You Rock!
L
Also him changing his name to Viper is the most cringe thing I’ve read lol you are a fuckin weirdo if you thought this was a “cool” name or thought that it was a good idea lol dude has a name
Yup the one ring part where he collapses lol fuck this story what a waste of time... pussy Mc that was nerfed
Benzzakumar chapter 10 . 5/12
Hey Skye, hope that you're doing well as ever. I come back to read this story pretty much once a year just to refresh my mind as I know it took several years to get as far as you had anyway. All the best and I look forward to whenever the update will come.
narutouzumaki9718 chapter 10 . 5/6
This going to be updated?
maskveilshroud chapter 10 . 4/24
This is one of my absolute favorite LOTR/Harry Potter fanfics ever and I’m so glad that you wrote it. I wish you the best where ever you are.
1,632 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »