Reviews for The Old Blood Sings
Kakazustash chapter 17 . 2/7
Wow,this is an interesting way you are going to set up the SoN and the rest of HoO. It is a very different way and much better than most people copying rick's way.
Good Job
Kakazustash chapter 14 . 2/7
That was an awesome battle. It was not boring, not one having the edge, it was just awesome.
iheartpickles chapter 18 . 11/28/2014
THIS IS AMAZING WHY ARENT YOU UPDATING? PRETTY PLEASE?!
YGBigBang2ne1 chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
Nice story update soon
DragonGTN chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
To all my dedicated readers: thank you guys so much for sticking with me. I've been pretty lax about this story for a while, but I am gonna try to update soon. It might be hard for the next couple of weeks, because I'm moving around houses a lot and my computer & internet access is pretty limited until I get home August 13th, but I will try to stick with it. Wish me luck! I'll be updating soon!

READ ON!
DragonGTN
Quartz KitKat chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
Oh my god! Update quickly!

PLease... *Puppy dog eyes*

I want to know what happens... *brushes away a few tears*

It's very important.
BlueFox012 chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
Don't get rid of it! You are the only one who can keep the story this good! It is perfect the way it is don't give it away keep it! You can do it!
EpicReads chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
Interesting, and automaton body... THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
Spudato chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
This is a awesome story I'm surprised you don't have more reviews keep up the great work.
ALPHAFAIL chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
Good story bu kind of twisted that's he is a machine and he never new it until now because Lupa told him
the things that define you chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
OK let's play a game. It's called fronthand backhand.
Catch22 chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
Yay! We finally get to find out what "upgrades" dedalus made to Percy (Due to an injury of some sorts; at least i think that's what you were angling towards.)
Anyways, keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing the new chapter!
Harmonic Bunny chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
Reaction: :D I love you. In a totally platonic way. That'd be awkward if I love loved you...you know? Okay never mind; Just, this was so well-written. x)
TheWick chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
Awesome! Really short and a little filler tbh... And I'm surprised about the Romans being introduced this sudden... Also, why didn't Percy just activate his armor?
HTTYD-PJATO-ROTG-41185 chapter 17 . 2/13/2014