Reviews for Primus' Choice
SilverBloodClaw chapter 11 . 6/23
Please update your story!
I loved to read it all at once. Your writing style is amazing! Please continue!
EatsBooks chapter 11 . 6/23
Hi! I really like this story. Will you be continuing it? I hope so.
-EatsBooks
tdfmellark12 chapter 11 . 6/21
How dare you call yourself trash?! Just because you disappeared from the story does not make you trash. You are an amazimg writer. Authors on this site and others forget about, get too busy for, or abandon tjeir stories all the time. Do what you gotta do.
reptoholic chapter 11 . 3/15
Keep up the good work. Hope she either saves or absorbs the cube's power
Sakura9544 chapter 11 . 1/31
I know it had been awhile but please update soon. Your story is amazing so far. Really looking forward to seeing where I go with mission city.
StarshineRose18 chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
This is an amazing story! I hope you decide to update soon!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Jazz-is-Back chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
:-}
gabrielsangel23 chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
I love this story! I especially love how Tracey cares about all of the bots not just the autobots. Your a very talented writer I can't wait to read more! Please update as soon as you can!
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
LOVE IT
MORE PLEASE
BeforexImxDead chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
Wonderful story dear! Sorry that life hasn't been the best recently, but just keep moving forward and it will all get better soon! Can't wait for the next update! 3
Nerd.queen03 chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
Love the story
Bee4ever chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
Awesome chappie! Glad to have you back!
Starlit Storyteller chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
Awesome chapter! I just started reading your story and let me tell you, it's really good! Keep up the good work and don't give up!
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 11 . 9/12/2016
Is it bad that I squeeled when I got the notification that this story was updated lol?
I really like that she turned feral and killed the men that hurt bee as wrong as that sounds.

I'm sorry that you had to move away but I really hope you make new friends so that you won't be lonely and thank you for updating!