Reviews for Primus' Choice
kohakuhime94 chapter 10 . 4/7
please update.
i like...no I love your story.
it's so cool and to be honest to you, I dreamed about it before I found your story.
it's just alittle difficult from you story but it's also kind of the same.
the difficult is that in my dream, she doesn't have tattoos and she's like a princess(looks human, like a cyborg)
and the allspark is her heart.. i mean a part of it and the big cube is like a wall that
protect her till someone(bumblebee) wakes her up...

sadly i can't remember more... T_T

so please update soon, so I can read more of your fantastic story
Rogue8496 chapter 10 . 4/2
Omg, You picked my name, at least in english, and your story is really good so far.
Moot chick chapter 10 . 3/27
Oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please continue?! I stayed up until 3 in the morning to finish reading this. Please continue? I wanna know what happens when they find out about Nikki being Primus' chosen one. Please please please please?!
fallondyson chapter 10 . 3/15
PLEASE UPDATED ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE?!
This Must be a Dream Kpop chapter 10 . 3/13
OMG I LOVE THIS!
Your OC is very violent and I like that :)
This story line is waaaaaay better than the original transformers. More things make sense in this fanfic than the movie so really I perfer to read this :3
Hope u can upload another chapter soon (i've checked when u last updated this)
o
hannah.roberts.5095110 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
My gosh this is so good! Please update soon!
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Update please
Barbie on Crutches chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
this is amazing! i hope you update soon!:)
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
LOVE IT NEED MORE!
mette598i chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
awesome story! When's the next chapter up?
amberreed69 chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
I'm so sorry it took so long for me to respond to the chapter dedication. Life always gets in the way when you're making plans. Yours is the first shout out I've ever received and the first chapter dedication too. I appreciate it a great deal. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you!
Kaanae chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
this is really good thus far! I wonder what 'Bee's reaction to her adoption will be. Do Frenzy and the new bot call him 'mech creator'?
Flammeous chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
It's well written, but the stuttering was a bit overdone I think.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Update! PLEASE! i want to read more dang it!
Angel of Randomosity chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
I would just like to point out that I could hear my heart cry out as I saw the bold lettering appear near the end (I'm reading on my iPod) please update soon... ; _ ;