Reviews for Hunt
snowdrop65 chapter 3 . 10/7/2017
The baby knows what's up. I'm telling youthat is one clever child, right there.

"A large dominating black shipYES! I should not be this excited, but- YES!

"I expect you to return my son to arms, glares*
"And his mother."
There you go.

Jim, shut the fuck up! D'you really wanna die that bad?

And here we go again... 24 months. Damn. I have such an appreciation for Perdi.

That was such a joy to read.
snowdrop65 chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
Eros Noonien Singh. That is the most iconic name I've ever heard, or in this case, read. It sounds so powerful, like Genghis Khan, or somethi- Oh.
He's gonna be just like his daddy.

I actually SMILED when I read Kirk's announcement. Not sure why Perdi's so excited, though. I mean, how does she not despise Khan by now? *sighs* The poor girl is head over heels for that rainbow-eyed terrorist. (Much like half the female Trekkie population. Admittedly, including myself.)
Again, super-interesting.
snowdrop65 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
'Ello again! Now, this... *claps* ...is an immensely interesting story.
I hate to say I loved this wolf-like version of Khan, but I did. I really, really did. As per usual, your OC is delightful.
Great beginning.
Lilly chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
Yay!
Augment-sperm! Super-fertile, isnt it?
I really like your Story. I totally ship Perdi and Khan!

Bye!
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
*Covers eyes* I am guilty. I liked it. How could I help myself? I blindly stumbled upon this story, that nowhere stated that there would be smut. *Sarcasm* Alright. Maybe it was stated somewhere. Though, short of her first name,(that evoked some strange southern cowboy image of a guy calling a girl, 'Mighty purdy.' Again that's southern-speak for 'pretty.') I loved it. But I saw, that there was meaning behind it. So it deterred me less. Khan was characterized very well, also. Altogether, not bad. Not bad at all.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
I am glad you decided to add more to it than leaving it at a one shot or even a two shot thing.
It's perfect really. I am really impressed by how amazing of a story it is in just three chapters, basically.
Morella728 chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
I love it!
angel897 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
loved it happy for them
Superdani4Ever chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I'll love you forever after reading YOUUUUUUUUUU!
winterfellsfallen chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I just read all three chapters and for this being my first Khan fic reading I have to say I love it! I really liked the different points of view you threw in there. Thank you for an amazing read. :)
Autobot Mech-Ops chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
I like it
Poodle warriors chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
I enjoyed this story- very glad you added chapters to tell the entire story! Well done!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Hehe I was happy to see you added two more to finish off this small little gem! The little bit of back story was nice, and it was sad to see her crew pretty much abandon her after having the baby. Jim's conflict was great, him still knowing he cared about her even if he blamed the face of the child for her betrayal. And woot for smexy time with Khan, I'm glad he was more clear with his intentions now and the forever cliff hanger you left it on was nice. People can really image what they want, where this goes now ;)
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Oh I like this one too, and this little one shots I think are good for the category. I definitely think this one could be a two shot just so we could see him come back to her again, so much emotion built up there, and I rather felt for her character :)
priestessofeternity chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hey I think this should be way more than a one shot! Love the story.