Reviews for Poké Ronpa: Escape from Tao Academy
Nightmare Luna666 chapter 6 . 5/3
he was my favorite character T_T
missingnown chapter 22 . 4/24
Well you finally resumed! Yay!

I really like this fanfic, I wish you would update it soon. You literally took a year for one chapter, and I was rather disappointed with the short chapter.

But, I'm guessing the next chapter would come pretty soon, and I can't wait for it :D

Keep it up.
NodokaLover chapter 21 . 11/8/2014
I bet it should be a triple death, a spear kills both ash & may, bianca can't live with the guilt and kills herself by getting herself hunged in a noose, resulting her death
Hero LumiEre Lumanite chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
WAIT! Dont tell me! The mastermind behind all cant be... That random Audino people faint from exp!

Great writing with the story, the killings were better spaced then I thought and as a result you gave us a good time to think over everything thats happened so far. 8/ 10
Elizabeth Life Stone chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
Excellent job as always KeyBladeWar15. Can't wait to find out who the brainwashed Cilan kills.
missingnown chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Omg this looks awesome! Please update as soon as you are free! Wonder who is the mastermind though...
InfernusXS chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
Ohh I have a question! Why don't they just keep their Pokémon out with them at all times to watch their backs?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
I betcha it's Steven that's behind this he ahas a metagross
Elizabeth Life Stone chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Things are getting intense now!
Cilanlovergirl20 chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
I feel I just stepped into the Shining (doesn't matter which one) towards the end of this chippy... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!
Elizabeth Life Stone chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
No! Not Dawn! *sobs really hard* She was my favorite!
Elizabeth Life Stone chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
Wow... Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Betting on Ash to win
Cilanlovergirl20 chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
Sanity slippage ftw! I guess it was only a matter of time
Stardust854 chapter 13 . 4/8/2014