Reviews for Blind
Riley Shi-Anne chapter 7 . 3/17
This is a really good story. I'm surprised because aside from Deucalion, you got the tone of the characters spot on. There are some changes and liberties that you made and took but holy crapola do they work for the setting and premise of this story! This really is a delightful read and I am so getting invested in the characters and the overall arc of this piece. I'd like to see more of this and I hope that you will continue to write more and post sometime soon.
Jazzy chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
It's been a year since the story was updated which is a shame, I hope that your inspiration makes another appearance and it doesn't become abandoned, it is a really well written story and I would love to see what happens next
CrystalVixen93 chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
PurpleRageMonster chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Ahhh I LOVE your fic! You write everyone so well! Please update soon!
Katie chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
Just wanted to remind you that I really,really hope you return to this story soon. :-)
Cleyton.carlos chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
ok ... It would be good if you translate the
comment, in order to understand it.
Well, as you can read, do not speak much
English ... But I liked the fic, too, but the bad
thing is having to read after passing
through the Google translator because it
reduces the quality, but I can understand. I
just want you to upgrade as soon as I'm
Going into Despair.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Enjoying the fic a great deal, I only have one problem with it... every time I get to this line - 'Deucalion was wearing the same look on his face that Peter got whenever Derek kicked him out, resignation.' my brain veers off into a Pater Hale induced daydream, the kind where I want to put my arm round him, hug him tight, tell him it's ok sweetie I'll take care of you, then drag him off to do bad, bad things to him. Not the point of your story there but for me it's a sign of good writing... plus the fact that I LOVE Peter. Looking forward to reading more, heading back to daydreams now :D
Denise chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
Jazzy chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
I think this chapter turned out great, don't worry so much :-) pack bonding always gets my approval and the getting away with murder jokes definitely made me smile (I then got weird looks for smiling stupidly at my computer screen)
Keep up the good work
Katie chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
I love the direction you took this chapter in, great decision. Also, "Safe words are our friends you know?" Was probably one of my favorite lines this chapter. Super funny. Cant wait to read more :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Like it even the ideas for future character
Clary chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
OMG his dad would be awesome, I live for moments like these lmao xx
Katie chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Great chapter! I really like how you show Scott's alpha instincts and how they are sometimes completely separate from Scott's instincts. I think his dad, the argents, the twins would all be interesting.
I love this chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
It should SO be his dad,and if he tried to hurt Deucalion,Scott should go all Alpha protective mate on him.
Jazzy chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
I'm always happy to see an update for this story in my inbox, I think you've done a great job keeping people in character (i.e the Sherriff and the ever awesome Stiles) and you might be a bit mean for leaving the end of the chapter like that but you're doing such a good job writing I can't even be mad :-)