Reviews for A Bit Shallow?
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
*gasps* ITS SO FLUFFY!
I LOVE IT!
FrozenBananaCake chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
awwwwwe!
WriterChic chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
That was AWESOME!
AJ chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
ooooo that was so un sam like! LUV IT!
CrypticMoonFang chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I'm a little offended. I've basically used this same idea in my story The Danny Plan, including Sam suddenly dropping her Gothic apparel. Plus Danny noticing her more and starting to get more possessive/jealous. While some of it is different, it feels like you've taken my idea and twisted it around a little.
Conny14Sam chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
It may be a little off character but somehow you managed to make me actually believe Sam would have done that xD So it's good, I liked it :D It was a good idea and I enjoyed reading it
Phantom Misfit chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is cute! But just so you know, it's not "O", it's "Oh". It gets distracting when you read it.
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I LOVE IT! YOU RULE!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
LOL! loved it! nice job!
Hellbreaker chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Well I'm not one for deception being used to win a person's heart because you would also have to take into consideration of the possiblity that it can backfire and ruin everything. Playing with someone's emotion is a very dangerous thing.

As far as the story is concerned, it was nicely written. It's just not the kind of DxS that I like.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Well this is a different way for Sam to get Danny to confess he likes her but damn, one cant deny her twisted plan worked.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Solangelo Love XOXO chapter 1 . 9/9/2013