Reviews for Falling Skies
Animago chapter 21 . 9/16
Gabriel pode até ser um arcanjo, mas está desempenhando papel de cupido. LOL
Animago chapter 20 . 9/15
Se haver uma possibilidade de Gabriel nessa fic, então vai ser muito estranho. Nunca li uma estória com competição de ships antes.
Animago chapter 6 . 9/13
Falta 80 capítulos. Tantos capítulos... Tanta diversão...
Animago chapter 1 . 9/13
Achei que se trataria apenas do crawley, mas Castiel apareceu e melhorou o dia. Não que eu não tenha gostado, amei cada pedaço dessa introdução e achei bastante adequado para um prólogo. Apenas estou lendo por causa do Destiel, nunca li nenhum shipp do Sam além de Sabriel e estou prestes a explorar algo novo. Amigo, apesar do choque descaracteristico do Crawley, gostei muito! Estou super animada! Muito obrigada por escrever!
KornKob chapter 86 . 8/21/2019
What an incredible story. From the first chapter, I was addicted. It captured the essence of Supernatural perfectly. You wrote out each character perfectly and kept them all in character. I could feel Dean's pain, and Crowley's inner struggles. You captured everyone's mannerisms so well. Castiel was beautifully Castiel and Sam was just perfect as well. I salute you. You did a PHENOMENONAL job and I thank you so much for this beautiful story.
Luna525 chapter 86 . 8/2/2019
I don't always review. In fact I almost never do. I usually have good intentions, and then it just slips my mind. But, I just had to say that I absolutely love this story. I have read it multiple times now, and it just doesn't get old. Every time I read it, it just consumes me and I cannot put it down. Phenomenal job.
Dalakh chapter 86 . 4/5/2019
oh. my. days.

bloody brilliant, from start to finish I was hooked!
Brenda Joyeux chapter 10 . 12/27/2018
Now here's the trick about the trials. What does a nephilim and cupid's bow have in common ? The answer is Love. The first one is born from the physical love of an angel and a human. The second is the instrument of the angel who makes people fell in love. So what Cas have in common with both case ? I would say that he actually loved humanity or the Winchester brothers would have been more precise.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 8 . 12/27/2018
I'll not be surprise to know that Dean have more influence on Cas to the point that he too had become the not-talking type.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 5 . 12/27/2018
Yes Cas had screwed a lot and he's clumsy but don't forget, Dean why he had done all this in first place. Haven't guess already ? Because he wanted to help you and your brother in his clumsy way. And it's not like he has not pay the consequence for each mistakes.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 3 . 12/27/2018
It was so nice.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 86 . 12/23/2018
Awesome story. I love it.
Seralina chapter 86 . 8/27/2018
Alright I did it! And it was lovely. I even went over and red your authors note thingy on Ao3 and I especially love the end bit that this was based on a Panic! song.
other favorite bits... likening Dean to Rose and Gas to the Doctor? I was cackling. But also, one of my favorite crossover ships is DeanxRose. although I am 100% Destiel trash, they're not an otp unfortunately.
You wrote Moosely really well, but I just can't get behind it. I really loved it for the purposes of this story... But I still just kinda? at it in general. Hell fanfics can make me ship anything temporarily. Someone once even added a side ship that was incest to a fic once and I tolerated that. Still... gives me the skeevies.
I LOVED your rant through Chuck, haha do I fucking feel that. But you worked so hard on this piece of art. I feel like one of the truest statements most good writers talk about is how characters get away from them and just surprise them. It's so true, even though it's frustrating... things just feel more... right when that happens.
I would also like to add that all the complexities and intricacies of this story made me feel like this could have been a real season. The Stygian blades? The human tablet? All totally valid things the writers would come up with. Everything was really well crafted and you should be proud. I wish I could have your finesse with my own fics.
That being said the Destiel angst did make me antsy so I'm gonna need to go read some stupid quick au smut just to remind me how much I LOVE to squirm while reading.
Really, well done. I'm making that weird chef gesture they do with there hand as they do a mwah and pull their hand away from their lips? haha.
THANK YOU!
Seralina chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
this might be a first, but I'm about to binge read this fic over the next few days. And I'm doing a preread review. I'm nervous for how good this will be, but also really excited to delve into this adventure.
Brenda247 chapter 76 . 3/13/2018