Reviews for Leave a Light On
Laikaa chapter 2 . 3/21/2017
That was really great love it would love to see where you take the story. Caroline and Grams really don't need to open the tomb cause Katherine is nt inside it and for Damon I'm sure if Caroline drinks rervein he won't bè able to control her. If Bonnie and Grams could turn Caroline into an original vampire That would so kick ass
SpaztheMagicBeanstalk chapter 21 . 3/3/2017
Something reminded me of this story the other day, so I hunted it down to reread... Just as amazing as I remember, I hope you update soon!
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 21 . 2/14/2017
Guest chapter 21 . 10/16/2016
Raycicle chapter 21 . 10/8/2016
Ahhhhhhh! I'm so in love with this story and cannot wait to see where you take it!
Alejandra-1991 chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
I just found this story today! & I'm in love! Anything Caroline-centric is my weakness . & that last chapter ! The klaus and Elijah totally surprised me but reading back I seen the hints now . This was an amazing chapter ! Please update soon . I just KNOW that this is gonna be one of those fics that I will want to read over and over again . Can't wait to see more kol and Caroline BFF friendship .
MissVictoriaRose chapter 21 . 9/28/2016
OMG OMG OMG
The Elijah Drama!
Totally didn't see it coming, nor the relationship between Elijah and Klaus.
I look forward to seeing more of the Klaus/Caroline dynamic, now since they're alone. I hope to see more of the Kol/Caroline friendship.
Oh, I've missed this story. Thank you for the update!
mscyanide chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
It was a bit surprising Elijah's blood was used, but no where near as surprising as the incest. I can't say I'm much of a fan of Elijah or Klaus after this chapter and I'd really rather Caroline stays well away from Klaus now.
That said, I enjoyed the further development of both Kol and Katherine's relationships with Caroline and the continuing bond with Bonnie. I'm wondering what the effect of the magic blood will be and when they'll be going after Silas.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
Omg! I swear i read this story all over again when you update i just love it! & Katherine! OMG! I hope you make a BFF bond there between Care and her. and as for the whole hooking up between sibling ewwww, but whatever your story I would like to see Kennett? maybe some girl bonding between Caroline, Bonnie, and Rebekah? As far as Elena im not a big fan of her but you can still include her in it its only natural shes involved. About Klaroline are you making them a couple?
Astronema Fan KO-35 chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
I'm glad Caroline is traveling with Klaus, I hope to get more scenes of them. I have to ask that Elijah and Klaus scene, incest didn't just take place did it, or was it just a metaphor?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
What that's it? Oh, please say there is more - a new story? I love this.
Eils-emacsweeny chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
I hope you're happy with your amazing chapter The Klaus / Elijah sexual relationship still leaves me shocked (can't believe i missed the hints in the earlier chapter ). And as you already know, can't wait to read more Caroline/Klaus, Caroline/Katherine and Liz/Finn. Also looking forward to Liz playing Elijah...
Jalissa12213 chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
Love this story!
klaroline1920 chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
The story is not complete right? cause it showing complete on screen. are you gonna make sequal or something? and when? Please tell me you will update soon.

so kathrine saved the day. I didn't expect her. I thought klaus gonna give his blood. and kathrine and caroline was getting along well. I always love the fics with their friendship and with Kol , it becomes more interesting.

whole klaus elijha thing really surprised me . and I thought kathrine is gonna be only surprise. I was literally shocked I thought I was reading something by mistake. and elijha's behaviour was very different in this chapter. In previous chapters I thought elijha was very supportive and on team caroline and after seeing this jealous one I gotta see a whole different side of him.

and you left it on liz and elijha. I want to read more. I got what is happening and all the overview. but it will be really nice to see some scene between caroline and klaus. also I love Koroline friendship so their scene will be amazing too.

Please continue and update soon. :)
Sakuraraestar chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
I liked seeing Elijah's perspective about Caroline 'charming' everyone. Th Kleijah kinda surprised me, but Overall I really liked this chapter.