Reviews for Prince Dollop Head and the Bear-Faced Monster
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I LOVED SOPHIE! (I don't have a account though...) I have an AO3 (Burning_Up_A_Sun_For_Rose) I LOVED IT IT WAS SO FLUFFY AND SOPHIE WAS ADORABLE YYAAAYYYY
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I would love to read a whole series about Sophie omg too cute.
Kirazalea chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
So
Much
Fluff
AnitaHoward chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I nearly drowned in all the cuteness, LOL. Hilarious story, and Sophie was adorable :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Awww... I can totally see this thing happening!
nerdfortherandom chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Love the fluff!
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Yes. Perfect. Wonderful. Adorable. Funny. Perfect. wait I used that already...
Well done.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
OH MY GAWSH I JUST DIED. This was the second cutest thing in all of existence (second only to a ridiculously adorable story about the Weasley Twins as small children). I LOVED it :D. It's definitely going in my favorites so I can read it again in the future. Because it gave me ALL the silly grins :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I don't know how something so cute and sweet can be not overly cute, but you've managed. It was lovely, thanks! Perfect.
Nightwings chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Me:(making a facial expression that's somewhere between crying(happily) and laughing)
That was adorable! I absolutely love stories like this! Adding little girls to any scenario always makes it cuter!
You know what you should do? You should make a whole bunch of oneshots about little Princess Sophie. Whether with Merlin or Arthur or Gaius or whoever, I don't care. That would be so awesome.
And yes, your sister is right. Though I don't have cable, I know that there is a show on Disney Channel about a ' princess Sophia the first.'
It's a waste of time to watch.
I didn't even make it through the theme song.
Don't watch it.
And so naturally, all of my perfectly, logically sound advice is once again scattered to the four winds as the author decides to go rot their brain by watching something pointless despite my warnings, which are never heeded to begin with.
Welcome to the club.;)
Welcome to the club.;)
June Odyssey chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
FAAAAAAVORITE! ! ! ! !

Just saying...
Patiku chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
It's great! I really liked Sophie. And Merlin's story - excellent idea! I'm waiting for another fic with Sophie and Merlin :)
Eemohlish chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Ohmeegods. So perfect .I. Can't. Just. You. Every word had me grinning and huiyxyycijcuxyxyh. It's a complete and utter travesty that float-on-the-clouds-fluff now makes me weep. This was amazing. I loved it.
Ciara chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
lol best bedtime story ever
misspink3000 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This was absolutely ADORABLE! I'd beyond love if you could write more stories like this! Especially ones where Arthur is King and knows about Merlin's magic! Oh, and where Arthur is ALIVE! Because I HATED that ending.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »