Reviews for Neon Genesis Avengers
1337 chapter 10 . 3/3
good transition and your right we want the heroes update soon good luck
1337 chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
An army of clones over a million dollars

Testing clones for mental health over a million dollars

Having a clone who is aware of the 4th wall priceless

money can get you a lot of things but for everything else there's deadpool
gunman chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Yes, this is looking very good.
Mostly because you have a unique group of Avengers first out, and you are including Ghost Rider in the team, as well as Weapon X.
Such great potential, especially with Shinji acting like Tony Stark. And really, hitting on Ritsuko would be the better choice over Misato, if anything else.
That is not to say that Misato is unattractive, but she has more baggage and flaws than almost everyone else.
I won't go into her history, but it's something that keeps her from being the person she could be.
That being said, it makes me wonder where the others are for this.
The Hulk and Black Widow and others.
But, you are starting at the beginning, so I'll just be patient and let you tell this story.
Good work so far with Shinji's arrival in Tokyo-3, and meeting everyone.
Look forward to see how the Angel battle goes.
And really, stories like these are the ones where I hope and pray that Gendo and SEELE get screwed over. And by extension, the ridiculous Council that may or may not be pawns of evil.
1337 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
yes an update So Shinji is coming sooner then normal what will happend i wonder
gunman chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Well, you've got sabotage as part of the NERV agenda, and now Gendo's gonna try and mess with Shinji because Gendo needs him mentally messed up so that he can be reunited with Yui.
What a jerk!
I'm going to love seeing how a Shinji with a Tony Stark-like personality and genius can handle the king jerk of NERV.
Not much I can say, other than this was a good read.
Look forward to more later.
1337 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Will Kawaru become an Avenger
MadMan chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Shinji as ironman? Don't compute. Kensuke would make a better ironman for the one fact he's much more smarter then shenji.
gunman chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
It truly does suck about what happened to Hyuga. But you do get a nice set up at what is going to happen to make him part of all this. And that long-sightedness actually sounds like a good way to give him his code-name and all.
And his angry, sociopathic rival framing him for a crime he didn't commit, that's just wrong. The charges were dropped, but the damage was done. No chance of undoing things like that.
And Toji is going to be the new Wolverine, I love the idea and all.
And Kaji is going to get some kind of redemption out of all of this. At least from his perspective. Though it did kind of shock me when you had Fury tell Kaji the whole story of his life. And about the demon that is possessing him. Wouldn't have thought he was interested in that.
And Asuka... when you said she was blowing away Europes greatest minds, for a second I thought you meant literally.
And we're gonna get a Hulk, because of a sabotaged Gamma experiment. That just makes so much more sense than to have the accident occur because of Asari's miscalculations.
This is going to be quite a team. Though I hope Nick Fury is able to get a whole of the others when it happens. That would just be cool.

And Gendo... jeez what a b $! &! I really feel no pity for him what so ever. Screwing over people just to get what he wanted. And really, how would Yui actually respond to all this? Hope she's on Shinji's side when this all comes down. On his side and against Gendo. That would just make him crumble.

1337 chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Musashi LCaptain American
Shinji IkariIron Man
Ryoji Kaji Ghost Rider
Shigeru Aoba Thor
Good so far cant wait to see who will be an Avenger. Hope Toji and Kensuke do. If they do Toji hawkeye dont know about kensuke.
gunman chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
The irony of this is just kinda funny.
Kaji become the new Ghost Rider. Which is what I did in my 'Spirits of Vengeance' story.
Shigeru becomes Thor, even though he doesn't believe.
And Tony Stark becomes the father to Shinji, which is something that a playboy like him would not be considered to be. And you're right, if Tony and Yui hadn't been taken prisoner, he would have flirted with her.
She could have become this stories version of Maya Hansen.
Regardless, this looks to be promising.
I take it that Maria will not be coming back? Unless it's as a spirit or something?
But, does this mean that Asuka will be the new Black Widow and Makoto will be the new Hawkeye? Or, better yet Makoto will become the new Hulk.
What about Maya Ibuki as the new Black Widow, that would make a great omake.
Anyway, good work on this.
Write on.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I look forward for more Shinji Iron Man though I don't recall Ghost Rider being an avenger and on a side note still waiting on New Hellspawn
Cylon One chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
And what a cool origin story of Cap it was.

If the end is some kind of clue then I will guess that Thor will appear next time.

Look forward to whatever happens next time.
gunman chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Okay, the first thing I take away from this, is that you've managed a possibility of Musashi and Maria to end up together in the future.
Tricky, but good planning.
Also, this whole missile idea is reminiscent of the comics and animated series and such. Very nice touch.
Lastly, the ending, where you have Thor's hammer drop in, was a nice epilogue, since that happened at the end of Iron Man 2. It'll be interesting to see just what kind of person can actually wield the power of the hammer.
And that little Christmas flashback where Musashi and Maria kiss, that was seemingly more romantic than what Steve and Peggy got in the movie.
Nice work on this.
1337 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
So who is going to be Thor cant wait to see
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Let me guess Shigeru as Thor right?