Reviews for Glass Shatters
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
Hey this is really good! I really hope you update on this stoyr soon!

Lots of love,

~Tina~
cb123 chapter 5 . 1/4/2004
ru gonna update or is this an abandoned fic? cuz i really like it and want u to continue. UPDATe!
MutantXHottie chapter 5 . 11/17/2003
Great Story!I hope there is more to come!
bob chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
i likes, more plez
Saphrine chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
THis is a good story I am looking foward to the next part.
njp chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
So if Faith's dead, why hasn't the NEW slayer arrived to replace her yet?
Catlimere chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
I am so glad to see more of this story! It's a marvelous crossover. I really hope Jack gets to meet Angelus in a most unpleasant way. He has no idea what a real monster is. Glad Frannie at least knows about Buffy's Slayerness. I like the way you wrote her initial reaction and the way she eventually came around. I also like Angelus keeping tabs on Buffy. Never thought he would consider himself bound to Buffy by the ring. I like that. Makes for an interesting wrinkle. Great story, can't wait to read more.
Rbritsmom73 chapter 4 . 8/6/2003
I love this story so please update soon
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
cool story. keep going!
teaonthestairs chapter 3 . 10/26/2002
Very good. But i wished you'lled update quicker cos we're dieing her. Hmm anyway what ship is this?
captuniv chapter 3 . 10/26/2002
Another great story in the making here. Kinda weird that Spike already has the chip though. Frannie's either going to freak or decide to be a Slayerette. I vote Slayerette which is sure to ruffle Buffy's feathers. :)

Now Angelus has learned where she is, meaning he'll soon be on his way to cause mayhem in Atlanta. I'm sure a couple of mysterious tourtured bodies showing up will draw in the VCTF and eventually lead to a showdown where Sam will learn just what her niece is.

Can't wait to see where this goes and how you play this out. Keep up the great work!
Emmy Award chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
It was interesting. I've never watched Profiler, so I won't get that part of the crossover, but I do like what you've got on the Buffy side. Can't wait for a bit more.
Stelynn chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
awesome! i'd never thought about a crossover like this, but it looks great so far, keep up the good work!
K. O'Brien chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Kudos to a great start! I am looking forward to reading more of this story.
ashes2342 chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
I like it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you put out another chapter soon.