Reviews for Glass Shatters
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
Hey this is really good! I really hope you update on this stoyr soon!

Lots of love,

~Tina~
cb123 chapter 5 . 1/4/2004
ru gonna update or is this an abandoned fic? cuz i really like it and want u to continue. UPDATe!
MutantXHottie chapter 5 . 11/17/2003
Great Story!I hope there is more to come!
bob chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
i likes, more plez
Saphrine chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
THis is a good story I am looking foward to the next part.
njp chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
So if Faith's dead, why hasn't the NEW slayer arrived to replace her yet?
Catlimere chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
I am so glad to see more of this story! It's a marvelous crossover. I really hope Jack gets to meet Angelus in a most unpleasant way. He has no idea what a real monster is. Glad Frannie at least knows about Buffy's Slayerness. I like the way you wrote her initial reaction and the way she eventually came around. I also like Angelus keeping tabs on Buffy. Never thought he would consider himself bound to Buffy by the ring. I like that. Makes for an interesting wrinkle. Great story, can't wait to read more.
Rbritsmom73 chapter 4 . 8/6/2003
I love this story so please update soon
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
cool story. keep going!
teaonthestairs chapter 3 . 10/26/2002
Very good. But i wished you'lled update quicker cos we're dieing her. Hmm anyway what ship is this?
captuniv chapter 3 . 10/26/2002
Another great story in the making here. Kinda weird that Spike already has the chip though. Frannie's either going to freak or decide to be a Slayerette. I vote Slayerette which is sure to ruffle Buffy's feathers. :)

Now Angelus has learned where she is, meaning he'll soon be on his way to cause mayhem in Atlanta. I'm sure a couple of mysterious tourtured bodies showing up will draw in the VCTF and eventually lead to a showdown where Sam will learn just what her niece is.

Can't wait to see where this goes and how you play this out. Keep up the great work!
eeeldee chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
It was interesting. I've never watched Profiler, so I won't get that part of the crossover, but I do like what you've got on the Buffy side. Can't wait for a bit more.
Stelynn chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
awesome! i'd never thought about a crossover like this, but it looks great so far, keep up the good work!
K. O'Brien chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Kudos to a great start! I am looking forward to reading more of this story.
ashes2342 chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
I like it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you put out another chapter soon.