Reviews for Closer to the Truth
AmalieNico chapter 19 . 2/8
Amazing story! I really love it!
And it's nice to see a more affectionate side of Loki - it's rather cute.
Cliffhanger! :O I'd love to see who's at the door though :)

Keep up the good work ;)

- AmalieNico
FerretSong chapter 19 . 1/30
Dun dun dun...cliff hanger of mystery...
AltheaGray chapter 19 . 1/8
I dont read fanfic much. I used to. I guess they just have to be done right for me to be interested now. Ah well. My point is, I absolutely LOVE your story. I was thinking about how ive been wanting to write a fanfic between Darcy and loki. (I think of fanfic but never write it lol Dx ) and I thought eh ill just try and find one thtll live up to my expectations. Which at first seemed hopeless. But then I found your story and died. I love darcy. And I kind of look up to her. And ur interpretations of her personality are just perfect and I love that you got her so well. Wat im Really impressed with is Loki. I love loki. Hes such a hard character to me though. And the times I have looked up fanfics for him in the past, I dont like how people write him as. You have done wonderfully though. I can totally see him say those things.
I have been up all night reading your story and I have been dreading the moment that I catch up to your updates. And now that I have, im frantic. Im so filled with excitement that I found myself squealing when I read the last sentence of ch. 19. I hate that I had to stop reading, but its late morning now, and im glad the story isnt over. I dont mind that u take a long time in your updates. The suspense makes it ten times better. I hope u do well with ur skool work. Ill be eagerly waiting for more.
And I loved that u portrayed odin as a dick. Which I kinda thought he was. And I was hardcore rooting for Darcy when she called him out on his bullshit. Haha. Shes just great. XD
incarnate of evil chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
This is good. Curious to know who was at the door though! Can't wait for Loki and Darcy to get close, I'm glad your Loki is expressing a slight romantic side! Update soon please! :)
pianogirl203 chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
AMEN LOKI IS BACK!
Lokitty chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
Yay! Doki/Larcy 4ever! I love this so much! Please continue? :3
RhizOneill chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
Great chapter but cliffhangers. Please update the next chapter soon!
InkWoven chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
Ah! You're back, but you leave with a cliffhanger! Nooo!

(Do like where this is going, though. Keep it up!)
moremorepleaaase chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
MoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremusthavemoreLokiDarcyfeelsmoremusthavemorrnow!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
LOKI! NOOOOOOO! FORSETI YOU F-ING BITCH! YOU BURNED YOUR UNCLE AND NOW I THINK THAT YOU DESERVE WHAT DARCY DID TO YOU!
incarnate of evil chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Good, i like that she was so scared of the sudden appearance. Question is was it really a ghost reaching out or an illusion like i suspect. Hope you get some where with his hopeful not death soon though! Updates please! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
I remember reading this a while ago and loving it so thank you for finally updating cause I thought you were caning this fic.
Sinvisigoth chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Think of it more as doing Anthony Hopkins justice than painting Odin as a bastard. I think you have the balance right.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
I absolutely love this!
Suni-Dlight chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
I love this! Please keep going!