Reviews for Overheard
SN chapter 23 . 6/21
This is great! I loved reading this!
SN chapter 20 . 6/21
Pork chops come from pigs... He was turned into a pig...help me in dieing
I love how Draco and Harry have these conversations and just ignore bother Peirs and Dudley...
Draco won't need to take muggle studies ever!
Love it
SN chapter 19 . 6/21
I can't wait to see how the rest of the summer goes! It'll most definitely be interesting. Love the story...
SN chapter 17 . 6/21
That was evil. But I'm happy so no worries!
SN chapter 11 . 6/20
That's ... Nice! :)
SN chapter 10 . 6/20
Poor Ron, having to find out like that... I love the story... My eyes! Shouts Ron... Lol
shizonek chapter 16 . 2/24
First I thought dialogues were artificial - teenage boys don't talk that way (nor analyze their feelings in so proffesional way;). Then I also thought Harry and Draco are soooo OOC. But I kept reading until now. This is just stupid, this scene with Voldemort. Sorry, I know I sound very rude, but it really is stupid, I can't describe it in any other way.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/27/2018
Loved it, just wish for a Sequel ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2018
I Love Draco at the Dursleys
Purple unicorn chapter 23 . 8/12/2017
Amazing. Just amazing.
Nakedcat chapter 8 . 8/2/2017
Hey! I quite like your story, and I think your writing style is interesting!
I have a few things to say about it though. I feel like the story is moving along too fast (Harry's discovery of his feelings, his confessions, etc). It also lacks a little dialogue, somehow.
I feel like this is just a few little steps away from being the great story it could be (it's only my opinion, though), so keep going, keep writing what you like, how you like it. It can only improve.
Of course, if you don't agree with my advice, it's ok, It's just a few suggestions.
Thanks for reading this review!
One reader chapter 21 . 6/14/2017
To all those who have written in bold. Why do you write in bold? I can understand an Author note, but not the story itself. Think about it like this, would you write something in bold for an assessment you hand to your teacher, no. So why fan fiction? I'm depply sorry, I did try and read though it, but I can't when it feels as if the whole story is screaming at me. I wish you luck.
Bele chapter 23 . 6/13/2017
so. did like three people write this story? the beginning was very serious and emotional and introspective, then suddenly the crazy chapter with Easter and Voldy was writer Two and then the rest was just pure hilarity from writer number three... that middle bit had thrown me a lot, but I'm happy to have read through the endDraco and the Dursley's eas just too funny. Thanks for writing this story!
Scrappy2017 chapter 23 . 5/14/2017
I really love this story. There were so many times were I was actually laughing out loud. And when Draco almost died, I had to pause for a moment because I was crying. So very glad you didn't kill him off. I thank you for writing this, it was a very wonderful story.
SaberAureum chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
Lol, Draco is totally the bottom in this fic.