Reviews for The Thrashing
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/4
It's always nice to see Severus indulge himself a little, I had assumed it would be Ron but this was a pleasant surprise :D
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
nawwwww so sweet! :D
hkmac chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I enjoyed reading this story and seeing Severus' care for Hermione.
TycheSong chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
hahahaha, it was lovely to read...ometime you jut got to get the angt and violence out. It still ended on a note for a maybe future once she's settled into herself again! :-D
WillowWand49 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Love that powerful protective Snape!
Hyre Sanctum chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
W00T! W00T! Go Snape, GO!
Aesalys chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I love this! Can i translate it too? Is there a sequel?
Jaxa chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Great one-shot. Probably in my top ten.
Loyd1957 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Nice...very nice.
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I was a bit afraid of clicking on this one. I really didn't want to read about Severus beating Hermione, but I took a chance hoping that wasn't the case. I'm glad I did. This was satisfying in an odd way.
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Severus definitely doesn't need magic to be a BAMF... and that guy? He was so begging for it :D
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
That was very satisfying! :) Thanks for the entertaining read! (Yes, I don't mind violence when Severus gets to save the day.)
renaid chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I love it! That's the kind of action so many wish they could take against a manipulative abuser but cannot because our law doesn't allow it! Thank you for giving Severus this chance for all of us.

Plus seeing Severus beat the snot out of someone with his fists is incredible attractive...
dragoon811 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I want a sequel where they get together
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Brilliant, I loved it:-))